Fagane, whats ur problem

B

Belomar

Originally posted by iantheace
Under my current spec my cabby has good AE snare good AE disease.
The only problem is that the Cabalist AoE snare absolutely most definitely indisputably sucks since it breaks on taking damage and will give the target root immunity. I wouldn't dream of using it in RvR, and it's not even on my quickbars.

A

AzuratMinimus

Wrong aoe snare have never given root imunity since snares are reapply able, root however give snare imunity. My runie really hated this since the only good part of my nuke was the snare function and when having to root someone it kind of made it useless.

And i think the general point was that against a assist train snare + disease is actually more effective then 5-6 sec mezz. Specialy the disease part. On the otherside mezz is needed against the support.

B

Belomar

FOTM? what spec is your cabby?
You noticed my "oops ;)" part? That was my attempt at a joke, which evidently was wasted on you.
Oh btw someone said 'OH ALIGRO THE RVR GOD' FYI hes like the highest ranked char in asq rofl look at duskwave. hes ranked 7th!!!! rofl, sorry
Hmm, what's your point? I rarely see Aligro in RvR, so no, I wouldn't call him an RvR god. And ASq is not an RvR guild from what I understand.

A

acei

Originally posted by Belomar
Riiight. So what's wrong with PLing at gobbos now?
It's the way she does it Cerdin. She walks up when a fg has been pulling for several hours and constantly pulls the entire house.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by AzuratMinimus
Wrong aoe snare have never given root imunity since snares are reapply able, root however give snare imunity. My runie really hated this since the only good part of my nuke was the snare function and when having to root someone it kind of made it useless.

And i think the general point was that against a assist train snare + disease is actually more effective then 5-6 sec mezz. Specialy the disease part. On the otherside mezz is needed against the support.

You're right in that dd/snares do not give immunity but the wonderful cabalist 40% aoe snare - does...

ain't that just great eh? what a useful spell.

The necromancer painworking aoe snare does too - but it's non-breakable (and only lasts for upto 15s max - so not great)

no idea on their baseline snare.

T

telaron

Originally posted by Belomar
Riiight. So what's wrong with PLing at gobbos now?

think you missed the point :)

There's nothing wrong with it really. But when a fg of level 30's is trying to xp at the house and a level 50 cabalist starts cleaning the place it is :p

I

iantheace

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
You're right in that dd/snares do not give immunity but the wonderful cabalist 40% aoe snare - does...

ain't that just great eh? what a useful spell.

The necromancer painworking aoe snare does too - but it's non-breakable (and only lasts for upto 15s max - so not great)

no idea on their baseline snare.

OMFG that sucks, i never knew it gave immunity, must be a bug :<

D

dawn-

disease/dot is alot better than a 72 sec ae mez that lasts 4 seconds after determination.

which lasts?

ofc you brake mezz to healers too who would stay sticked for lot more

and do something with your sig its too fucking big.. hate enormous sigs

D

dawn-

Re: Re: Fagane, whats ur problem

Originally posted by Pin
Okay, I'm almost lost for words to describe just how stupid this statement is.

rofl : )

B

Belomar

Re: Re: Fagane, whats ur problem

Originally posted by dawn-
and do something with your sig its too fucking big.. hate enormous sigs
Um, she has no sig at all, look again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom