(LMAO, you learn better grammar in playschool) THE WORD IS FELT

Lomald (alias: Umilinn, Kaomos, Perali, Seri) <Havoc>
Teba (alias: Lalunya, Excuse) <Havoc>

TEBA IS NOT IN HAVOC FYI NOR IS EXCUSE

Elitrea (alias: ) <Havoc>

Familiar guild they are in, not?

Yes familiar guild soon :p

On a side note:

I never actually liked the hastle from sidi raids, and was more or less pressured into doing them, which is why i resppec to spirit.

Our point was not about making ur sidi raids crappy, but more about how ridiculous a booking sheet is.

I never personally received anything valuable from the raids, nor did i know that people were whining about me on BW till lomald told me after like 2 weeks of it. (I never used to read bw and i know why, so many whiners :<).

Oh and another thing, uve hunted with me before fagane and enjoyed it, u just never knew who it was.

Overall its hard to stay friendly with people as a matter spec cabalist,
People hate that u can kill tangler gobbos
People hate it when u wont PL them at tangler gobbos
People whine at you ALL FUCKING DAY to pl them at gobbos
Groups try to camp ur spot u waited for 10 hours for at gobbos
People pm u every day for FP sidi
People get jealous that u have half a brain and worked out tactics for FPing sidi mobs 100 people often die to.
People whine when you wont tell them how u did the above
People start plain making things UP on bw
People bitch that u break AE mez in rvr when actually AE disease/dot is alot better than a 72 sec ae mez that lasts 4 seconds after determination.

Fagane whats ur problem? we stopped doing the raids because we ddint enjoy them with peoples whining. I only ever did the raids for the FUN! not the items. I actually enjoy focus pulling sidi.

R

Rnp

People bitch that u break AE mez in rvr when actually AE disease/dot is alot better than a 72 sec ae mez that lasts 4 seconds after determination.

:ROFLMAO:

X

xplo

Rnp before you laugh, i'd rather have snare on tanks and 50% heal reduction then a good mezz. This only goes for mid fotm groups ofc :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by iantheace

Okay, I'm almost lost for words to describe just how stupid this statement is.

A

acei

Oh god, Elitrea you shouldn't have posted this...

Overall its hard to stay friendly with people as a matter spec cabalist,

NO, it's hard for YOU to stay friendly. Myself and a group camped gobbo's for 3 hours, you wondered up with your noob and then pulled the entire house over and over.

We confronted you, and it took you several pulls to back down, and yet you said something similar to "i won't forget this"... Then when you saw we had leveled to 50 very quickly you soon tried asking for our help in doden's gruva...

Fagane might insult your guild, i only know you in your guild. From what i've seen of you, you deserve your reputation.

P

Pin

Originally posted by xplo
this thread isn't about rvr CC imo ;x

Of course not. It's about a bunch of respectless children with very little clue about almost anything having a pissing contest in public.

T

thorwyntf

O

M

F

G

I

iantheace

omfg these ppl must truly have no life, they responded in under an hour

I

iantheace

NO, it's hard for YOU to stay friendly. Myself and a group camped gobbo's for 3 hours, you wondered up with your noob and then pulled the entire house over and over.

Errrr maybe this was oanother time but i pulled twice and said its ok i will leave? Unless there was another incident where teba was on my acct.

We confronted you, and it took you several pulls to back down, and yet you said something similar to "i won't forget this"... Then when you saw we had leveled to 50 very quickly you soon tried asking for our help in doden's gruva...

I defo never said anything like that............................. And i didnt ask for ur help in dodens gruva, i said 'wanna kill those mids with me?'

I

iantheace

bah i shoulda put it all on one post, if u need confirmation of ae disease/dot being beter than AE mez ask aligro about our rvr grps.

S

swords

it may be good but i would rather have healing classes who cannot heal while they suffer a ful dur mez as oposed to a healer whocan heal with less effitiency...
ps quit whining and get a room or something.

A

acei

I defo never said anything like that............................. And i didnt ask for ur help in dodens gruva, i said 'wanna kill those mids with me?'
Ahhh, so you can take 1fg of mids alone as a cabalist without you dying when they have the advantage of seeing you and targeting you? Sure...

omfg these ppl must truly have no life, they responded in under an hour
Erm, or it means we were browsing the forum at the time you posted?

J

Javai

This is the reason my Sorc only ever runs with guild groups. :rolleyes:

F

Flimgoblin

iantheace - learn to use the "quote" button please :)

makes it a heck of a lot easier to see what you're quoting and what you're replying to.

Heck, even put "s around it ... you know... quotemarks.

K

kirennia

Errrr maybe this was oanother time but i pulled twice and said its ok i will leave? Unless there was another incident where teba was on my acct.

I'm sure theres a moral to this story

S

Sol-

bah i shoulda put it all on one post, if u need confirmation of ae disease/dot being beter than AE mez ask aligro about our rvr grps.

lol.

B

bult

oh and yeah disease is great agreed on that BUT mezz is also great. Land mezz and u got some time for your assist train to take down the most important classes in the other group without the targets getting any heals = very fast and easy kills. Another thing is that if you dont mezz you will get mezzed wich can be a real killer esp when ur RAs are down.

S

syri

well, my only comment is that by PLing at gobbos, focus pulling sidi out of spite, knowing full well that raids are planned, and coming here to try and say that was all ok, and even fun, well, not really going to get you on my friends list anyway.

R

Rushie

Re: Re: Fagane, whats ur problem

Originally posted by Javai
This is the reason my Sorc only ever runs with guild groups. :rolleyes:

amen :)

S

sigh

Faganes

He would be right if the disease was of a high level, and it is'nt a bad statement at all, good v's hibs, who have a thousand different types of purge, snare is the best cc for high rr groups.

I

iantheace

Under my current spec my cabby has good AE snare good AE disease. If u test the effectivity of this on a savage/bm train u would be amazed on the results (all the support classes can run about without getting caught)

btw the 'whats ur problem fagane' was regarding that he came to whine on havocs recruiting post when he had no right to.

B

Belomar

which is why i resppec to spirit.
HAHAHA fotm! ... oops. ;)

People get jealous that u have half a brain and worked out tactics for FPing sidi mobs 100 people often die to.
Oh yes, Einstein, so you are the one who figured out how to do it! May I send you my firstborn as a humble offering for your insightfulness?

People bitch that break AE mez in rvr when actually AE disease/dot is alot better than a 72 sec ae mez that lasts 4 seconds after determination.
Good job I respecced out of matter, wouldn't want to share spec with the same kind of fool like you. I can actually understand now why I sometimes get angry pm:s from sorcerers (even though I am spirit) when I see attitudes like this.

Btw, matter spec doesn't give you AoE disease, that's in Body. In other words, you can be spirit and do a perfectly acceptable disease anyway.

And Havoc is an RvR-guild?!?

EDIT: Is this Elitrea posting? I thought you told me you considered yourself the "killer of armies"?

EDIT2: Missed a bracket.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by syri
my only comment is that by PLing at gobbos [...] not really going to get you on my friends list anyway.
Riiight. So what's wrong with PLing at gobbos now?

I

iantheace

BTW belomar i referring to its effectiveness on MA trains, only noob cabbies AE dot unless its zerg vs zerg warfare/keep defence. (yes zerg vs zerg warfare too cus there is always someone AE nuking).

FOTM? what spec is your cabby? if casters were more viable in rvr without debuffs i would have stayed matter.

I got the angry pm's from sorcs too when tbh i never really ever used AE dot in rvr, (another reason i respecced).

Why do i even talk to u when u dont listen.

Btw you posted this:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yes, Einstein, so you are the one who figured out how to do it! May I send you my firstborn as a humble offering for your insightfulness?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lolz? errr................. msut have more brains then the alb zerg. but when i said 'tactics' i meant other things, like making the sacristan attack. Making the pet invincible etc.

BW always full of whiners, please can i get a mod to ban my acct so i am not able to post here again? Too tempting. Oh btw someone said 'OH ALIGRO THE RVR GOD' FYI hes like the highest ranked char in asq rofl look at duskwave. hes ranked 7th!!!! rofl, sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom