Factions

Fink

One of Freddy's beloved
Anyone know any good web sites that have faction details on them?

I am trying to get into Jabbas palace but him and his mates just hate me so I need to change my faction standing.

Cheers =)

pig

Fledgling Freddie
Dont know a website but killing Valerian's increases Jaba faction.
They can be found all around tatooine. The large flat area of land between Mos Eisley and Mos Taike is the best place to find Valerian camps, its also the area where you can find the Mark of Honor / Intelect badge. Just keep de-spawning all lairs and camps in this area and your bound to hit upon the camps you want.

If you find a large building with a load of Pirates and Farmers, or a Bounty hunter with some smugglers dont kill them ;)

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
pig said:
If you find a large building with a load of Pirates and Farmers, or a Bounty hunter with some smugglers dont kill them ;)

Well you have to kill the pirates :)

As for needing jabba faction to do jabbas palace, has that recently been added ? since i did it with -5000 jabba faction.

Fink

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah that ugly dude who works for Jabba (reebo or Reelo or something) told me...

"You really should be more careful who you associate with"

Cheeky git - i felt like pistol whipping him and stealing his boots.

pig

Fledgling Freddie
Ebonn said:
Well you have to kill the pirates :)

While wandering around this area one day i found a prison filled with Pirates and a group of farmers guarding them. After a few chats with the Farmers, one of them goes for a pish while i watch over the pirates... just as the guy is walking away the pirates shout something like "now, blow the wall" and then nothing :/

The only time i find a Mark camp and i find the bugged one :/

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
pig said:
While wandering around this area one day i found a prison filled with Pirates and a group of farmers guarding them. After a few chats with the Farmers, one of them goes for a pish while i watch over the pirates... just as the guy is walking away the pirates shout something like "now, blow the wall" and then nothing :/

The only time i find a Mark camp and i find the bugged one :/

Its not bugged, you have to do it a certain way or you will bug it.

When you find the camp you juat attack the pirates without speaking to anyone, then blow up the main wall, then speak to the main farmer and voila the mark of altruism, if you do anything else you run the risk of bugging the camp.

Spent ages doing the mark quests months ago.

pig

Fledgling Freddie
Ebonn said:
Its not bugged, you have to do it a certain way or you will bug it.

When you find the camp you juat attack the pirates without speaking to anyone, then blow up the main wall, then speak to the main farmer and voila the mark of altruism, if you do anything else you run the risk of bugging the camp.

Spent ages doing the mark quests months ago.

Not this camp... its the pirates inside the prison, not the farmers. When you find the camp, the prison only has 3 walls ( it almost spawned on top of me while i was camping) and the pirates are white / unattackable

How many Mark badges do you have?
As far as i know only 2 work as intended (altruism and Intellect) I have been told the camp i found was the mark of honour.
BTW i found it between Wayfair and Anchorhead.

Spooks

Fledgling Freddie
bit OT here but does anyone know how to correct my Nym faction? mines buggered from all those BH missions and i need to goto Lok so i can carry on with the rebel themepark thing

pig

Fledgling Freddie
Im wondering this myself as the guards around Nyms fortress are starting to hate me as well. I think there is a pirate group around Lok that gives positive Nym faction but i dont know what they are called.

going there tonight to finish Nym's mission to get that nice carbine :D i will kill everything we come across ;)

btw, i dont think u need nym faction to deal with Han, just makes it easyer getting to the cantina :)

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
pig said:
Not this camp... its the pirates inside the prison, not the farmers. When you find the camp, the prison only has 3 walls ( it almost spawned on top of me while i was camping) and the pirates are white / unattackable

How many Mark badges do you have?
As far as i know only 2 work as intended (altruism and Intellect) I have been told the camp i found was the mark of honour.
BTW i found it between Wayfair and Anchorhead.

Ahh, yes i thought you meant the altruism ( both have same layout, but differant named npcs )

I only have the 2 working marks, spent ages running around like a headless chicken waiting for the BH camp to spawn. and i found the altruism one four times in total and each time it had been bugged by someone else attempting to complete it hence why i thought you meant that one :) and just as i was about to give up looking one day it popped a few metres from me, did the stuff in right order, got badge and camp depopped :)

And yeah only 2 work atm Honor is bugged like you said and theres still speculation on what the fourth one is.

pig

Fledgling Freddie
I had pretty much the same luck as you ebonn, only i still had my ranger NPC's tracking at the time... didnt help as it seems they dont show on tracking unless you can see them yourself :/

Anyway, managed to get nyms carbine and badge tonight, then got myself incapped by over spamming specials :) jeez that thing is painfull to use!

Couldnt find any NPC's that give positive Nym faction thou :/
ended up getting annoyed, so i went an whooped a friend on Jedi Academy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom