fact.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Chicken on the bone is absolutly SHITE.

Especially from KFC, it fucking stinks like sweaty feet. Chicken is my favorite meat, although when its on the bone it's foul.

chicken fillet burgers are WIN though.

Thought i'd share that, thanks!

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Fair enough.
I'd agree that KFC chicken can be terrible, but you can also sometimes get a "dry" batch which isn't so greasy. To say ALL chicken on the bone is shite because of KFC is a bit of a generalisation. :)

There are chicken drumsticks that are gorgeous.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Fair enough.
I'd agree that KFC chicken can be terrible, but you can also sometimes get a "dry" batch which isn't so greasy. To say ALL chicken on the bone is shite because of KFC is a bit of a generalisation. :)

There are chicken drumsticks that are gorgeous.
Yeah maybe i stated it wrong.

More like, i dont like any chicken on the bone especially not that stinky shit from KFC!!!

Really though, you bite into it and it smells like a foot

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Chicken is meant to be eaten from a whole chicken, bones and all(not eat the bones dumbass) and greasy as f*ck :clap:

Never had KFC though, we have a southern fried chicken, hwich is suberb.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy

Especially from KFC, it fucking stinks like sweaty feet. Chicken is my favorite meat, although when its on the bone it's foul.

Agree!

I usually go for a fillet burger but I thought I'd mix it up last week and had some chicken pieces. Gawd they were awful. Fat dripping down my fingers, hairs still on the skin. Bleurgh. Give me processed non descript lumps of meat any day over the oily, hairy bits KFC dished out last time I went.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Agree!

I usually go for a fillet burger but I thought I'd mix it up last week and had some chicken pieces. Gawd they were awful. Fat dripping down my fingers, hairs still on the skin. Bleurgh. Give me processed non descript lumps of meat any day over the oily, hairy bits KFC dished out last time I went.
LOL.

When i go, which is near enough everyday (lol yes) i get a fully loaded towered large tango gravy! A total of £5.17.

It consists of a fillet burger with some stuff on, tastes lovely! Then you get a shitty piece of chicken which goes in the bin.

The gravy from KFC is so nice

Mey

Part of the furniture
Boiled chicken on the bone is made of win.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Why is everyone talking like bones in meat is somewhat amazing or new? Or some "feature".

Chicken on bone...

It's how it is! :eek7:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I want those chicken nuggets that lie in a box, with an incorporated dip sauce in it. Can't remember the name of it tho, anyone? Cylindrical shaped package and comes in different flavors.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Had it recently (the boiled stuff) from a chinese restaurant, I am not all that won over by it neither tbh.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
laddster garrgles the marbles...and by amrvles i mean testicle...fact!!!!!

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Fillet burgers were invented for chavs too retarded to eat chicken without stabbing themselves in the roof of the mouth with the bone.

Guess that's why Laddey endorses them.

chav1.jpg

kiliarien

Part of the furniture

Totally agree - give me the boneless processed stuff anyday - personally the Zinger burger hits the spot with me. And true enough when I'm sat with people eating chicken in KFC on the bone it smells like a turkish Brothel Keeper's Jockstrap.

Fillet burgers were invented for chavs too retarded to eat chicken without stabbing themselves in the roof of the mouth with the bone.

Guess that's why Laddey endorses them.

chav1.jpg

Lol this picture just makes me wish I was a game hunter, it would be like shooting a bird of its perch.....kaablam......a burberry mess :D

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Chicken from KFC should not count as food nor chicken, its a foul generalisation

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Are you shitting me? Chicken drumsticks, breasts and wings are fucking win!

The processed shit is what is really foul

Laddey

FH is my second home
Went into Dixi Fried Chicken last night.

I was fucking smashed aswel, but i resisted the urge to buy ANYTHING. Proud of myself, i actually come home and had some pasta. Win!

im such a clever lad

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

I was fucking smashed aswel, but i resisted the urge to buy ANYTHING. Proud of myself, i actually come home and had some pasta. Win!

im such a clever lad

Foolish fool! Resistance is futile.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
There's no fucking Burger King in Stafford. Do you have ANY idea how annoying that is?!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
There's no fucking Burger King in Stafford. Do you have ANY idea how annoying that is?!

No, I live in Copenhagen with Burger Kings all over the place.. Please tell me how annoyed you are

Everz

FH is my second home

im such a clever lad

Dixy's is god. :worthy:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Fast food (unless it's take-away oriental) is generally the shit they couldn't sell except unless it's hidden by batter...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom