Fact

Laddey

FH is my second home
I have an english exam now, our class never knew, bad teaching that they forgot to tell us it was exam date. Or something, i dunno, but there was a mix up.

AND IM NOT PREPARED!

It's english aswell. Not my strong point

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
less forums, more revision, no ?

:touch:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
English exam now, still on forums, just post the test here and get the answers :D

Laddey

FH is my second home
English exam now, still on forums, just post the test here and get the answers :D

lol yeh good idea :p

And sorry, it's at 11 o'clock!

I could take a pic of it with my phone, then host them and then post on here and you can do the exam for me. I'll pay with rep!

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Well I think it should be possible to lodged some sort of a complaint about it... Seems odd.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I was tempted to make a thread entitled 'Fiction' and fein my own test panic to see how long it would take someone to make an assinine comment. Thankfully I have to go run some experiments so you are saved for the time being...
As for the surprise test, complain like you hae never complained before!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aye go and have a right winge at her bloody incompetant teachers are a worse plague than nazi cockroaches tbh they should all be strung up and flogged with pussy bandages...the incompetant teachers not the nazi cockroaches, theyre just insects they dont know what they do is wrong tbh.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Write a formal letter of complaint to the Head and copy the teacher. Just state the facts etc and ask for a resit to be organised with proper notice and time to revise. If you then fail and they do nothing take it up with the local Education Authority and supply a copy of the letter.

I would also suggest you get fellow classmates to do the same. The more complain the more the Authority will be forced to act if the school/college does not take action.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Some misunderstanding from one person to another and people never got the idea, fux knows! It wasn't hard anyway

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
When I was in college, we had our Exam schedules posted at the beginning of the year, with regular updates as the year went on. In total, during my busy year, I had a total of 12 exams to pass, four at Xmas, four in March plus resits, and four in July plus resits. Despite having an AMPLE amount of time to prepare, people still managed to fail the pathetically easy exams.
Course work is where the real marks come from, the exams are just reasons for you to sit down and study properly and regularly, that all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom