Facebook?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
It has certinaly lost its novelty factor for me, i delete all the e-mails that come through without looking at them. Problem i find is that its such a slow oversubscribed site, that i give up with it

Mey

Part of the furniture
I mean, can you access it at the minute..

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
the applications fucking piss me off too.

whats this superwall shit? bitch sent you a new super wall pic. whore sent you a new super wall comment. homo sent you a new superwall fucking helicopter.

but unless you install something you cant see it. then you do install it and find its just some spam shit anyway. i mean what the fuck is the point in it?

Edmond

Oh, i see, sorry. Hang on, back in a mo

tris-

im gonna make a group called "superwall should fuck off"

Edmond

Yes, i can log in, not that i really want to, supposed to be in the bath tbh

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
the applications fucking piss me off too.

whats this superwall shit? bitch sent you a new super wall pic. whore sent you a new super wall comment. homo sent you a new superwall fucking helicopter.

but unless you install something you cant see it. then you do install it and find its just some spam shit anyway. i mean what the fuck is the point in it?

You can change the preferences and stop most of the spam from apps getting to you.

tris-

You can change the preferences and stop most of the spam from apps getting to you.

but why should i have to?

facebook wall does EVERYTHING YOU NEED. why do we need pointless shit which just provides a secondary way for people to send spam, adverts etc

look whats on other peoples superwalls and try tell me its not total bull shit. half of it doesnt even make sense. read the facebook wall and its like something totally different.

join my group ffs "superwall should fuck off"

Edmond

The worse bit is when they say 'send this to 20 of your friends to see your results' cheeky gits, i only have 19 and it was one of them that sent me the damn quiz in the 1st place

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'm still having fun with it.. It keeps tracks of wtf I'm doing in the weekends, when my mates have bday, I can watch lots of pictures and speak casually to some I don't see every day

So I still enjoy it

ps. I joined your grp Tristram! :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
but why should i have to?

facebook wall does EVERYTHING YOU NEED. why do we need pointless shit which just provides a secondary way for people to send spam, adverts etc

look whats on other peoples superwalls and try tell me its not total bull shit. half of it doesnt even make sense. read the facebook wall and its like something totally different.

join my group ffs "superwall should fuck off"

I agree with you, but lots of people seem to have migrated from myspace etc and want apps. It's no big deal to just block them from your preferences and live in peace.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
I agree with you, but lots of people seem to have migrated from myspace etc and want apps. It's no big deal to just block them from your preferences and live in peace.

I think facebook must be down, theres a generalite in fhot. :)

CorNokZ

Join and invite all your friends! Everytime someone sends you a link, you've already seen it 2 years ago on fhot and try to yell out OOOOOOOLD as loud as you can on their "Super"wall, but then you need to install etc and just leave it..

Next day

Michael: "Did you see that sneezing panda I send you, haha?"
You: "Yeah.. ABOUT 2 FUCKING YEARS AGO!!! IT'S OLD, YOU INTERNET NEWB!! Now.. FUCK OFF!!"

CorNokZ

Everyone on Facebook should join the Freddyshouse group!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
"Social networks" are just lol.

Can't believe people make millions with some enhanced bulletin board systems.

Mass market makes a lot possible.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Perhaps there we can enjoy posting the ugly pics from that site.. you know, the one with a 0 :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Umm.

Honestly.

If it weren't for people in my "real life"(i use the term loosely), why would i use one of these networks?

I'm o FHTO for f*cks sake, the best there is! Why would i downgrade? :eek7:

If there were ASL and pictures here this place would have no difference and PLENTY of perks to top most of them...no wait...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I signed up on facebook as a test, to see how many people would add me. I have not added anyone.

I dont really go on there or myspace. its a waste of time. I barely use msn as thats kinda boring too

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
of course msn is boring when you have no friends execpt me bahum8 <3 best buddies on fh!

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
I signed up on facebook as a test, to see how many people would add me. I have not added anyone.

I dont really go on there or myspace. its a waste of time. I barely use msn as thats kinda boring too

Haha i did the same, i maybe have added like 5 people or so all in all :p

But faecesbook is useful tho - check if you friends have any hot girlfriends + pics of last night ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom