News Facebook Trolls

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well no... they've pursued her on other forums, tarnished her name, published her real address.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Good on her. I hope they get what they deserve.

They made her out to be a pedo and ruined her life, setting up a profile as her and contacting kids with it.

It is not simply a case of getting a new profile.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Bet their arseholes just got a lot more tight after reading that article thats for sure.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"icola Brookes, from Brighton, was falsely portrayed as a paedophile and drug dealer by internet trolls."

That's not trolling, that's just moronic, juvenile and abusive behavior. I hate that trolling is synonymous with abuse and flaming.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
"icola Brookes, from Brighton, was falsely portrayed as a paedophile and drug dealer by internet trolls."

That's not trolling, that's just moronic, juvenile and abusive behavior. I hate that trolling is synonymous with abuse and flaming.

To be fair, she is from Brighton.. The drug deal part is probably right.

rynnor

Rockhound
Good on her. I hope they get what they deserve.

They made her out to be a pedo and ruined her life, setting up a profile as her and contacting kids with it.

It is not simply a case of getting a new profile.

I think you missed my point - the Police arent interested or involved - she's pursuing this all privately. Presumably for libel but the thing is if they turn out to have no money when she tracks them down the whole thing could be rather pointless and leave her with a bill for thousands of pounds of costs.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
But she will have the names and addresses of the people who made her life hell.

There are people who will inflict physical mayhem on others for payment, while exercising discretion about who hired them.
It's difficult to be a stalker online with smashed fingers.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think you missed my point - the Police arent interested or involved - she's pursuing this all privately. Presumably for libel but the thing is if they turn out to have no money when she tracks them down the whole thing could be rather pointless and leave her with a bill for thousands of pounds of costs.
She will also be able to pursue them through the civil court now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom