FH news Facebook style chat

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Dear FH Users,

I have just enabled Facebook style instant messaging across the forums. You will see a new bar at the bottom of your browser showing you all your current friends and if they are online or not.

Please take a look around, also, the 2nd icon in from the left will list chatrooms and allow you to create your own. There is a standard one called FH Staff where hopefully you will find the team behind FH.

Comments, good or bad are welcome as usual.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Can you add a button or option to hide the "start chatting" icon? OK its only a small square blob in the RT corner but its kind of annoying

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I don't think you can as otherwise you cannot show the bar without it... I will look into it though.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Can you add a button or option to hide the "start chatting" icon? OK its only a small square blob in the RT corner but its kind of annoying
If you have AdBlock plus, press CTRL+SHIFT+K to select an element to hide and select the chat button.
Bye bye button.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
If you have AdBlock plus, press CTRL+SHIFT+K to select an element to hide and select the chat button.
Bye bye button.
I don't think you can as otherwise you cannot show the bar without it... I will look into it though.
I kind of think that's the point of the question.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
freddybook. Nice feature, but to be honest It's as irritating as facebook chat :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
meh, if i want to use facebook features i'd use facebook :/

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just set yourself to offline if you don't want it.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Just set yourself to offline if you don't want it.

The Chat bar is still there though regardless if you are online or not...

You can't get rid of the bar entirely unless you do as stated above with Adblock...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The Chat bar is still there though regardless if you are online or not...

You can't get rid of the bar entirely unless you do as stated above with Adblock...

Press the hide button and it just becomes one icon rather than a whole bar.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
So THAT's what this is, and I was thinking I had been looking at pr0n sites and i'd had my browser hijacked. :eek:

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Cool feature, nice one Deebs. Does this mean I have to start being nice to people so I can have friends?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Cool feature, nice one Deebs. Does this mean I have to start being nice to people so I can have friends?

Indeed it does :p Add me as a friend if you wish....

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
FFS, 3 times I have tried to talk to you and everytime you have ignored me. Fucker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom