Face Down Masterlevel Series - starting Sat 22. April (ML 1-3)

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Hello fellow Hibernians,

Face Down guild will be running a complete FFA Masterlevel series beginning with ML 1 through 3 on 22nd April. We want to get the whole Masterlevels 1-9 done on two weekends, so we obviously will have to leave ML 10 for a while until everyone has had time to gather enough ML XP.

The raids will be run straight forward. Link deads will be waited for 3 minutes if possible unless they happen too often. Link deads while doing ML steps will not be waited for. Credit will be granted if they make it back in time. There will be absoluetly no waiting for AFK. Who dies AFK or gets lost, will be left behind.

We will move out on time, so be there half an hour before if you need to form a group. The starting time of the second and third raid on that day depends on the time needed for the ones before. We will make a short break of around 15 minutes between each raid so that you have some time to rest and get things done. Be back on time or we won't make all 3 raids on one day.

One point I might want to set straight now: Never move before the raid leader. We will run the raid as fast as possible, so don't run ahead. We want everyone to get credit for it.

For the lotto: BG Lootlevel will be 48 and only remains, leg weapon ingredients and named drops 99 qual and above will be rolled after all 3 raids have been completed.

All raids will be done on Prydwen, as we are a Prydwen Guild. ;)

We will be doing the raids as follows:

Sat 22. Apr: Masterlevel 1 - 3 (BG steps)
Sun 23. Apr: Masterlevel 4 - 6 (BG steps)
Sat 29. Apr: Masterlevel 7 - 9 (BG steps)

In detail the raids will be done

Masterlevel 1:
Date: Saturday 22. April
Time: 12.00 GMT - 13.00 BST/CET - 14.00 CEST
Meet at: Aerus Haven - Prydwen
Raidleader: Alathanne / Thalorianna
Steps done on the Raid (in order): 1.9, 1.8, 1.6, 1.7, 1.10

note: Although 1.3 is a BG step, it is that easy, that we won't do it on the raid.

Masterlevel 2:
Time: 15 minutes after ML 1 is complete
Meet at: Stygia Haven - Prydwen
Steps done on the Raid (in order): 2.3, 2.1, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6, 2.7, 2.9, 2.10

note: To save time we might do ML 2.10 with ML 9 pet to minimize casualties, so please don't run inside the temple once we're there.

Masterlevel 3:
Time: 15 minutes after ML 2 is complete
Meet at: Aerus Haven - Prydwen
Steps done on the Raid (in order): 3.7, 3.6, 3.8, 3.1, 3.5, 3.3, 3.9, 3.2, 3.4, 3.10

note: sticking with the raid is extremly important here, report adds etc. at once. There are lots of aggro purple con mobs in there, I don't want to lose half the raid there to mob aggro.

Depending on how well it all works we should be done in less than 6 hours.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Nerf not being finished work till 6 on saturdays ... grrr :(

Wanna bring BM+NS ><

Teraka

Fledgling Freddie
All things being equal will be there on my Animist from ML3 onwards. Will do ML1/2 with an alt hopefully.

Teraka

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
note: Although 1.3 is a BG step, it is that easy, that we won't do it on the raid.

might as well do it, 1.3 is right next to cetus cave, just send a ranger or caster to kill it, whole bg has credit. although i suppose it is your choice, seems a little odd not to do something that's right next to 1.10

might be inc, depends on situation, will defo be there for 6-9 with eld

Ruath

Fledgling Freddie
So its at 12:00 GMT, but that is 14:00 cet atm cuz we have summertime now iirc.

Would like to come with bard ^^

S

spkr4thdd

Hopefully I'll be there with Warden (as long as I'm allowed out to play :twak: )

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
Time: 12.00 GMT - 13.00 BST/CET - 14.00 CEST

I can tell you now already that many people will be very confused at what time the raid will start. I'm not, but many will be... BST/CET = UK time at the moment, so if you live in Finland for example, it's not GMT+2, it's BST+2, as it is summertime now.

Hope I didn't mix people up more, sorry Adianna :)

Tumma

Fledgling Freddie
i will hopefully be inc with vamp or bard, vamp is 50 bard is 42..... i will see

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Nix said:
I can tell you now already that many people will be very confused at what time the raid will start. I'm not, but many will be... BST/CET = UK time at the moment, so if you live in Finland for example, it's not GMT+2, it's BST+2, as it is summertime now.

Which is EEST (Eastern European Summer Time) which is UTC (Universal Time Code = GMT) + 3. ;)

so it is 12.00 GMT/UTC - 13.00 BST/WEST - 14.00 CEST - 15.00 EEST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom