Face Down Masterlevel Series - concludes 29th April (ML 7-9)

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
We will finish our ML series one week later to give everyone time to be get at least ML 3 activated which is requirement for ML 9 dungeon now. The rules will be the same as before.

The raids will be run straight forward. Link deads will be waited for 3 minutes if possible unless they happen too often. Link deads while doing ML steps will not be waited for. Credit will be granted if they make it back in time. There will be absoluetly no waiting for AFK. Who dies AFK or gets lost, will be left behind.

We will move out on time, so be there half an hour before if you need to form a group. The starting time of the second and third raid on that day depends on the time needed for the ones before. We will make a short break of around 15 minutes between each raid so that you have some time to rest and get things done. Be back on time or we won't make all 3 raids on one day.

One point I might want to set straight now: Never move before the raid leader. We will run the raid as fast as possible, so don't run ahead. We want everyone to get credit for it.

For the lotto: BG Lootlevel will be 48 and only remains, leg weapon ingredients and named drops 99 qual and above will be rolled after all 3 raids have been completed.

All raids will be done on Prydwen, as we are a Prydwen Guild.

In detail the raids will be done

Masterlevel 7:
Date: Saturday 29th April
Time: 13.00 UK time - 14.00 German time
Meet at: Volcanus Haven - Prydwen
Raidleader: Alathanne / Thalorianna
Steps done on the Raid (in order): 7.7, 7.8, 7.9, 7.10

note: Although I do not advise it, you can port ahead inside the dungeon and wait there for us if you have a slow machine and a bad connection. It is dangerous to go there alone as there are lots of purple con aggros nearby - including Katorii so I'd advise you not to port inside ahead of the raid unless necessary.

Masterlevel 8:
Time: 15 minutes after ML 7 has been completed
Meet at: Aerus Haven - Prydwen
Raidleader: Alathanne / Thalorianna
Steps done on the Raid (in order): 8.1, 8.3, 8.6, 8.2, 8.8, 8.5, 8.10

note: Although some people might not be happy about it, we will skip ahead Agnes battlefield and just start 8.10 with a bought activation crystal.

Masterlevel 9:
Time: 15 minutes after ML 5 has been completed
Meet at: Aerus Haven - Prydwen
Raidleader: Adianna / Thalorianna
Steps done on the Raid (in order): 9.1, 9.5, 9.6, 9.2, 9.3, 9.7, 9.8, 9.4, 9.10 - - 9.9

note: I know we could move from Thalos temple right on to ML9 dungeon but somehow I guess some people won't get to the entrance alive when we don't lead them there. ;)
9.9 is a mob named Neola running around in the dungeon responding to Avriel kills. We might encounter her while doing another step.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Oops, almost forgot to mention:

Face Down will be claiming the Phoenix Feather (Phoenix Remains) for the guild as the only leader drop for the series. ;)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i come for it as soon as i can get ml1 and 2 grp steps done and the mlxp

Ceiastae

It's my birthday today!
I'll be there with my Blademaster Agin! \o/

Ceiasta RR5l6 Warden ml10 Battlemaster

Viox RR1l5 Blademaster ml6 Banelord

<Lliad Ddraig>

Caewyns

Fledgling Freddie
hi guys sry bout not turning up the other day for the grp steps i needed to go to the hospital.

However i am a ML 4 do i still get credit if i join for ML7 to 9?

If so i would like to join.

I only required the grp steps of ml5 to have dinged ML6

Teraka

Fledgling Freddie
Yes Caewyns.

After a recent patch you now only need to have ML1 complete to enter Deep Volcanus (ML7) and ML3 to enter Aerus City (ML9). You still need to be ML9 to enter Celestius (ML10) though.

Teraka

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
well im def in for it again mate,u ran 2 good raids last week and look forward to this one :)
also Caerwyn,there is quite a few ML5 grps this week if u need them

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=185433

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=22800&highlight=Barker

I know it's your raid and your rules and all, but why do you support scammers?

Isn't it enough that Xioeen and Barker pissed off the Excalibur Hib server by scamming numerous ppl and a few guilds, and got put on the blacklist, never to be helped/grouped or allowed on raids?

Next time people ask for scammers to be removed from a raid it might be nice to even ask them why. There is ample evidence available about these 2.

For reference:

Barker ( druid) AKA: Elevation Animist, Elline BM, Nemean Ranger, a bain and a chanter

Xioeen chanter AKA xiodritt ( sp) eldritch, xiomar ranger, anything xio really

Their shared bot account : Jabuff (druid), menatalist and an animist
Their ebayed account: Nightwishes ( druid) and various chars

This list isn't up to date, so if you see any1 grped with either 1 of them assume it's them. Anyone from [Autonomy] or [Outlawz] in particular is also highly suspect.

Danita ( Celtic Fist GM)

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you all for joining us through the nine masterlevels. I guess we will do ML 10 next weekend as well as in two weeks again. I will post a thread when I've spoken to the rest of our guild about it. Hope to see you there. ;)

PS: Regarding the bad feelings that came up on ML7...

Reno said:
I know it's your raid and your rules and all, but why do you support scammers?

I already explained it on the raid but if it wasn't enough detail for you, I'll try to be more concrete.

I do not know those people neither do I know you. I have never had any bad expieriences with either of you. Whom should I trust more? You just because you are more? I cannot possibly tell who did what to whom anytime in the past, I can't. That is why - as long as he or she does not offend any of my rules - anyone may attend my raid.
If I don't like a special person or guild enough to exclude them from my raids, I would write that in the forums. I might do that if I really know the person is what you claim, but I simply can't tell beyond any reasonable doubt that this is definitely true. No player blacklist or what so ever will be enough to change that. And that is the simple reason why anyone may attend my raids.

On the other hand, I almost felt like throwing all those out, complaining and crying about them attending the raid. When I said they may attend then that is my desicion. Point. If you don't like that, you can do two things, accept it or leave the raid. Things you shouldn't do: Spamming the BG, getting insulting etc. I do not like that.

That is my point of view towards the whole situation. Like it or not, that it is. It is the one and only fair way I can think of.

I have nothing more to say on that topic, especially not on FH. So this will be my one and only statement towards the whole situation.

Teraka

Fledgling Freddie
Congratulations guys on your very nicely run raids. Looking forward to seeing you all on ML10.

Teraka

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Even though I was only present for ML 9 - it was some fantastic leading and i'm quite certain Eggy has a match in terms of raid speeds :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom