Fable-still not out

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Damm it I've waited over two years for this game and it has slipped again, I've had it Pre-ordered with play for over a year now.

But when it comes out it will be the best game ever, so much choice and freedom must be bad, but I don't care.

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
There was some sort of IRC dev chat the other week.

I went, found out it was for the xbox and left, as I dont have one :D

Made by Lionhead isn't it?

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Peter Molyneaux (sp?) is doing it so I guess its Lionhead.

I'm glad I have an xbox now, quite a few xbox only games are coming out that look promising, shame they werent meant for the PC though ;) :(

Cfur

Fledgling Freddie
Fable is made by Big Blue Box, who are a satellite company of Lionhead. Basically they get to use Lionheads sound studio and Peter Molyneux's huge brain/hype machine.

I was one of the moderators at the dev chat, that was a crazy night, you should have seen the questions channel. There was about 100 lines of text a minute! Still, it was pretty successful.

I was going to wait for Fable before I got my Xbox, but I decided to get it 2 months ago and now I own about 8 games I absolutely love. It's worth getting one imo :)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I got an Xbox about a yr and a half ago, cause I wanted Halo really badly. I had followed it since Macworld, and preyed for it to be out on the PC but it came to Xbox first so I jumped onto the bandwagon. But I own it the PC aswell, but I kept the Xbox as soon as I heard about Project-Ego now Fable, I now have around 40 Games which I rotate, uaually through part-exchange at Gamestation.

Xbox is a good Console, mainly cause it takes all the PC games for itself.

Anyway hopefully fable will be with us by the Summer as well as Halo 2

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I'm convinced Fable is a little joke Peter Molyneux is playing on Xbox owners. "huhuhuh I'll tell them I'm going to make them a neat game, then give it a really obviously bogus title and they will all feel so silly when it doesn't come out huhuhuhuhu".

Even if it does come out I hope its better than his last effort. Black and White was probably the biggest gaming let down of all time.

lovedaddy

Fledgling Freddie
Black and White really was dross. The last (and in my view) and probably only GOOD game Bullfrog (or Molyneux) has ever done was Syndicate and American Revolt.

Couldn't give a flying toss about Fable.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Dungeon Keeper was great, as was Theme Park/Theme Hospital. There's more, but I can't be arsed to think about it.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
nath said:
Dungeon Keeper was great, as was Theme Park/Theme Hospital. There's more, but I can't be arsed to think about it.

magic carpet was mint back in the day, tho im glad fable aint out yet not got much time fer games atm

Sar

Part of the furniture
Bodhi said:
Black and White was probably the biggest gaming let down of all time.

This is soooooooooo damn true.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Hopefully B&W2 will fill in the problems with the first one. And make it from an OK game to a brillant game.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Ole' Pete should just make Populous 4 (Only 'cos 3 doesn't work on meh PC :(), thus rekindling his reputation.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
PLightstar said:
Hopefully B&W2 will fill in the problems with the first one. And make it from an OK game to a brillant game.
You mean they're going to put in more than a glorified Tamogotchi this time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom