Fable (Spoiler)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
I made a short vid with the char i just completed the game with.
Combat scene where i whipe out some people in a town.

http://files.filefront.com/Fableavi/;4099009;;/fileinfo.html

Fable.jpg

Fable2.jpg

bult

Loyal Freddie
you never played any pubgames? and sword of aeons isnt that the one you get after you complete the game?

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
You get it if you kill your sister after defeating Jack of Blades for the first time.
What's the damage on it btw? If you go "light side" you get a sword with hp and mana regen and 230 damage. Light weapon.

bult

Loyal Freddie
tookha said:
You get it if you kill your sister after defeating Jack of Blades for the first time.
What's the damage on it btw? If you go "light side" you get a sword with hp and mana regen and 230 damage. Light weapon.

Yes i know, wich is why its strange that he post screens of the char he completed the game with and it says favorite weapon: sword of aeons!

bult

Loyal Freddie
I havent played the PC version btw only xbox, heard they added more stuff to the PC version. Maybe i should try that one aswell.

bult

Loyal Freddie
When i completed it on xbox i went pretty melee heavy, all physical maxed then high timestop high berserk. after that the game became really simple :/

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
I havent played the PC version btw only xbox, heard they added more stuff to the PC version. Maybe i should try that one aswell.

Yer, they have added more to the storyline.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
Yes i know, wich is why its strange that he post screens of the char he completed the game with and it says favorite weapon: sword of aeons!

Killing Jack is only 2/5 th into the game.

And i dont understand why eons was the most used as i used the onw in vid more. more dmg

bult

Loyal Freddie
hmm k guess the changes in the PC version is bigger then i tought.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
Killing Jack is only 2/5 th into the game.

And i dont understand why eons was the most used as i used the onw in vid more. more dmg

What was the damage on those you used? Also, were they heavy or light?

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
you never played any pubgames? and sword of aeons isnt that the one you get after you complete the game?

Why play pubgames when you can make loads of money killing guards and gaining experience at same time :D

Im playing as Good now and make LOADS of money selling diffrent food to a store and then buy it back to resell. The bigger amount of what you sell you have the better deal and more money you make. Atm im making 6000g each resell.

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Married 4 times but no sex? Man, the women in your life are tough!

bult

Loyal Freddie
well i dunno i just remember that when i did it on xbox playing that memory thing was uber cash :p +1k in seconds every time. think i had bought a full set of plate armor when i left the first town Oo, wast kinda crappy that you could do that tho imo!

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
I'd still use Aeons over that heavy sword for more damage over time. But then again I have a different playstyle than you.
I specced max fireball, infernal wrath, physique, health, 6 thoughness, 6 speed, 5 multi strike and some other magical ones. Seemed to work really well, specially the fireball loading while rolling around dodging everything etc.

I regret not having enflame though, must be excellent to use before you're going to cast infernal wrath to avoid having enemies at strike-length.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
tookha said:
I'd still use Aeons over that heavy sword for more damage over time. But then again I have a different playstyle than you.
I specced max fireball, infernal wrath, physique, health, 6 thoughness, 6 speed, 5 multi strike and some other magical ones. Seemed to work really well, specially the fireball loading while rolling around dodging everything etc.

I regret not having enflame though, must be excellent to use before you're going to cast infernal wrath to avoid having enemies at strike-length.

Enflame is TO good. Can play thro the game with only enflame as offence

<- Married to 4 people in diffrent towns atm :touch:

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
Enflame is TO good. Can play thro the game with only enflame as offence

<- Married to 4 people in diffrent towns atm :touch:

Think I have to try Enflame out then.. Been wanting it since fighting Maze.

Lady Grey is one of the wives? ^^

bult

Loyal Freddie
Not like you need any spells except slow time and berserk anyway :<

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
Not like you need any spells except slow time and berserk anyway :<

When you play as good as im doing now everyone even the men have a big heart over their heads :eek7:

bult

Loyal Freddie
Well you can even marry other men so thats nothing special ;p

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
Well you can even marry other men so thats nothing special ;p

Ye but annoying when you get like 20 people following you :)

bult

Loyal Freddie
I went and finished the PC version aswell, quite enjoyed it but it kinda sucks that they didnt include all this from start ;p it was VERY small at first. Dont agree that killing jack was only 2/5 tho since after that the sidequests are pretty much over. Noticed now that your char had missed a fair few quests tho, since i couldnt be arsed with a couple of them and i have done more then you. Dont know if it was on purpous for you tho! :) Anyway i decided to upload a pic like you did aswell. A couple more hours for me! :p but alot of em spent doing nothing.

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload0/fablechar.jpg

bult

Loyal Freddie
Oh and i didnt like bereaver, imo both aeons/avo's is nicer because of the speed but if you really want big hits then you should go for Solus Greatsword. It has over 300 dmg.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
bult said:
Oh and i didnt like bereaver, imo both aeons/avo's is nicer because of the speed but if you really want big hits then you should go for Solus Greatsword. It has over 300 dmg.

With Multi Hit you want as hard hitting weapon you can get.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
I see that you didnt get your hands on the cool hats :cheers:

I missed to add in this screeny but i got a 110m chicken kick!
The XP is the spare xp when i maxed all skills.
check combat multiplier
acea2f33.jpg

bult

Loyal Freddie
Think i got all hats except the fishing one :p

still no pimp hat in ur screenshot! :p

bult

Loyal Freddie
Aloca said:
With Multi Hit you want as hard hitting weapon you can get.

Thats why you get Solus Greatsword wich is the hardest hitting weapon in the game :>

bult

Loyal Freddie
and btw did you get Archons Battle Armour ? full set legendary plate. Not that armour matters much at the laters stages :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom