fable help

ray ray

Fledgling Freddie
maby one of you can help me with this

im having trouble with two things getting past the demon door that requires you to do evil, actually getting the cards for the missions in the first (the snow troll for example)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
For getting past the demon door that requires evil deeds, you can be really evil smoke coming off u with huge horns, or murder a load of peasents or travellers in front of the door. best way is to go to a town and get a few people to follow u take them out to the door and kill them

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Which quest are u stuck on.

n.p
As you do the quest's more (not many overall) open up as you progress in the storyline.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
its impossible to do the first lot of quests. they were in there, then got cut out and said the other heros of the game took them. :/

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
That happened on my first go, I went to fay on the main storyline and some of the other quests got cut out.

uganin

Fledgling Freddie
mwhahhwahha

hey guys , guess what , i beat fable (using evil chara) whoo hoo , now im worknig on buyin all of oakvale on him , then , il work on beatin the game with my nuetral , and good chara

btw , if you didnt know , at the end of game during the credits DO NOT SKIP , if you go all the way trhough creds then you get to keep playing , you can also save , then keep playing afterwards (( btw again , if you kill ur sis an then go all the way through creds , you get to use to sword of aeons , it 1hit kills EVERYTHING))

uganin

Fledgling Freddie
reply to Plighter

srry for double posting but , Pllighter , you said its easyest to get people to fallow and kill them infront of door , well , if your already pretty evil people will refuse to fallow you , its bettter to just kill people you see , once you have horns , red smoke , and stuff , go back to the door and he will say somthing like " ah , my master (( or master of evil)) please go through" , i found this way easyer becuase i had got realy evil and couldnt get anyone to fallow

T

Thor.

ok i got a qustion for u since it seems u have done everyting in the game. On the stats page it says number of times uve had sex: 0 when i saw that i was like wtf. do u have to do sumthing to get that number up or does it just go up on its own. I have 1 wife so i have no idea.

uganin

Fledgling Freddie
reply to thor

thor , go to your wife , give her lots of diferent gifts (( dont repeat the gifts)) and flirt and talk to her , after awhile she will ask if you want to go to bed with her , then the screen will go blank , and you hear uhh noises after that it should say 1on number of times had sex -- and i havnt done everything , still havnt beaten the game with good and nuetral chara

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
I was reading this thread but had to stop due to tris- avatar :<

Think my eyes will never fully heal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom