Fable 2

Aada

Part of the furniture
what's the NXE when its at home then?

New Xbox Experience,

Sorta like the Wii where you get can create your own avatar and use him/her for various things.

NXE also brings in a ton of things such as saving games to your HDD, overall going to be the best update yet.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The fights are a bit boring, might be more fun once I level up some more.

Fights do not get much better, only a few boss battles are challenging. I am disappointed with the magic, fighting with it is not great, you have to change high level spells mid fight to have an impact and charging takes to long. Many a time I have been forced to draw a melee weapon because I am being rushed while charging spells.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
PLightstar, spoiler tags please??

Sorry my bad.

Have to agree with the magic though, I was disppointed there was no healing spell or suck life spell like in the first game. I know in the game world there isn't alot of will left in the world but would still be cool to have the big spells from the first game.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
I'm mainly a strength character, but I'm finding the time control spell quite handy, although magic is a bit harder to use than melee/ranged, and all the reviews have said that.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
the fighting aint great in that you cant die so there isnt much of a challenge.

personally i just try to kill everything using as many different things as possible, thats what makes it ok for me.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
the fighting aint great in that you cant die so there isnt much of a challenge.

....really?

By far my biggest complaint with Fable 1 was that it was WAY too easy. Molyneux started to talk about "why can't RPGs have good combat systems? that's what we're going to do" and I thought that implied making it challenging. Bahhhhh

Yaka

Part of the furniture
nabbed a mates copy of fable 2 while he is on hols. hopefully can finish this by the time he comes back:clap:

was hoping the combat was improved tho

tris-

....really?

By far my biggest complaint with Fable 1 was that it was WAY too easy. Molyneux started to talk about "why can't RPGs have good combat systems? that's what we're going to do" and I thought that implied making it challenging. Bahhhhh

well you cant die so to me its not a challenge, because you can be as shit as you want and it doesnt matter.

make it a personal challenge not to get "knocked out" though, that gets around it.

if you get knocked out you lose roughly less xp than you get from a basic potion. then youre back up fighting.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
... you lose all the XP that is unclaimed, so in theory that can be a hell of a lot.

tris-

... you lose all the XP that is unclaimed, so in theory that can be a hell of a lot.

ye but you never get knockwed down that quick.

when youre on 1/4 HP just remember to get absorbing.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
To me the challenge is finding all the keys and gargoyles 27/50 gargoyles and 35/50 keys atm!

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I like Fable 2 because money is actually important to buy better weapons, I think I remember from the first game how I never had to spend any money.

Well in Fable (1) you did need money (65k iirc) to buy that sword after the arena battle (when you get access to the other part of the town) that was the best sword in the game.
Problem was in Fable (1) you could sell alot of pots to a vendor and buy them back and actually make money as the whole economics of the game was based on supply and demand so if you sold the guy like 200 pots while he had 0 in stock you would get alot of money for it and then you could buy back those 200 pots really cheap as he had 200 in stock so the price dropped loads, wonder if thats the same way in Fable 2 as I haven't played the game yet myself.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
fable 2 just buy as many shops as you can, then houses and rent them

youl soon start making shit loads every few mins

Yaka

Part of the furniture
was playing this did the captiians gold hunt quest and was walking to reavers house.

360 RROD'ed on me having checked the guides on line i was not that far from finishing it. now im gonna have to trade in my 360 version of fallout 3 for ps3 ver which is some what buggy

Yaka

Part of the furniture
well my 360 woke up. and manage to finish it. fun game but not the game i was expecting

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom