Fable 2

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Its here!!!!!
Well its came in the post and it is sat on my desk at work, with ppl asking what it is. So won't get to play it till tonight.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Playing it atm, it's interesting. I'm torn between playing it and Dead Space, which also arrived today.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm playing it now, quite good. Very good graphics

Yaka

Part of the furniture
has it still got simply f00 style one button combat?

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
For one button combat, it's surprisingly deep, lots of rhythm and analogue interaction.

The kids just randomly say the best stuff, loads of references to other games, but best one so far was a planescape torment reference!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
is it as good as fable though?
that was one of the best games i ever played and id hate to get fable 2 and have it be a piece of shit.

i havent bought a 360 game for about 6 months, this looks like it might be the first decent thing.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
It's a lot better than Fable, it's what the original Fable should have been.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
tris-, I bought it at 2pm yesterday, and played it non-stop till 4am this morning. Its fantastic.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Its brilliant, just love that dog it feels so alive the way the villagers and you interact with it is amazing. I had to stop cause my eyes were killing me lol

Still haven't had sex though I got married and ask her to follow me to my martial home bed and nothing, can't work it out?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You have to wait till they proposition you, or learn the come to bed expression.

I've got two wives, two kids and a slapper. I ran out of condoms and got an std though :(

Yaka

Part of the furniture
cant decide if i want this. as fall out 3 is out next week.

wish i had more fucking free time:/ will proly play this some point next year

Lethul

FH is my second home
tris-, I bought it at 2pm yesterday, and played it non-stop till 4am this morning. Its fantastic.

Knowing Fable, it sounds like you should be real close to finnishing it now? :p

tris-

pretty good it seems.

in the gypsy camp i managed to cream pie one of the fat slags walking about.
then a bit later i was exploring and somehow shed found me and started pestering me for a ring. too clingy and not the woman of my dreams.

so i blasted her with my cross bow and fed her to the dog.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My bank balance is taking a right hammering lately.

Fable 2
Far Cry 2
Red alert 3
Grand theft auto 4 (PC version)
Spore
Fallout 3
World of Warcraft expansion

I had to buy my wife a DS just to shut her up from moaning about me buying games!

tris-

i got up early to take advantage of the extra hour.

think ive done roughly 10 hours :eek:

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
I'm currently buying up everything. Got some of bowerstone left to buy, namely anything above 30k, but I've got everything else in there and oakfield. Should set me up nicely for later!

tris-

is there anyway to lose fatness without losing my negative purity rating?

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Don't think so, the only way I've found to lose weight is to eat celery, and that makes you purer. Maybe some combination of celery and other foods?

tris-

good point.
there must be a way somehow as you can see the evil dude on the box cover isnt fat but hes very evil.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I am trying to find a way to lose weight aswell.

Well I finally managed to have sex and have a kid, I came back after you go away for 10years and my kid was there. The stupid thing was I went to bed in the house then came out and the kid was like why did dad go again you said he would stay, I only went to bed.

Bought most of oakfield and all of the gyspy camp, guna save up and buy bowerstone.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
I now own all of those places, got loads of money in the bank and need to find new places to buy property!

I'm literally buying all the xp potions from the alchemists whenever I can as well!

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
And my DVD drive has just given up the ghost! Looks like currys/pcworld are offering the best deal on an arcade (£130 with fable 2, which I'll sell). Although I knew it was coming, bah!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I am worried about my drive with this game. I have never heard my xbox make so much noise and the drive is spinning constantly when playing this game. PLightstar, spoiler tags please??

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
I was getting disc read errors, so unless you get those I don't think you need to worry.

When the NXE comes out in a couple of weeks you can copy any games to the HD, provided you have space. I'm glad I invested in a 120Gb drive!

Aada

Part of the furniture
I was getting disc read errors, so unless you get those I don't think you need to worry.

When the NXE comes out in a couple of weeks you can copy any games to the HD, provided you have space. I'm glad I invested in a 120Gb drive!

I am looking forward to the NXE going to be great.

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Dunno what NXE stands for but they mean the new Xbox interface.
New Xbox Experience?

I've played it around 7 hours its only average but I cant stop playing it. The fights are a bit boring, might be more fun once I level up some more.

I like Fable 2 because money is actually important to buy better weapons, I think I remember from the first game how I never had to spend any money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom