FA Cup

X

Xtro

Originally posted by Sir Frizz
Predictions?

2 - 1 Saints

:)

And here I was thinking Eric Morecambe was funny, move along Eric we got a winner!

D

dysfunction

Aaaarsenaaallll!!!! All the way to win the cup!!!!!

S

Sir Frizz

Re: Re: FA Cup

Originally posted by Xtro
And here I was thinking Eric Morecambe was funny, move along Eric we got a winner!

I wanna take you to a GAY BAR, GAY BAR, GAY BAR!

naked_colin_1.jpg

X

Xtro

Re: Re: Re: FA Cup

Originally posted by Sir Frizz
I wanna take you to a GAY BAR, GAY BAR, GAY BAR!

No need, my ass is yours master.

M

mank!

I'll put money on Southampton because Arsenal are weak at the back and missing some key players. However for Saints to win they'll have to play very well... The Gunners have struggled throughout the FA Cup and despite beating Southampton 6-1 a couple of weeks ago I think that will either leave Arsenal feeling complacent about the match or give Southampton that extra kick.

2-1 to Southampton A.E.T.

C

Clowneh!

well, 1-0

it just seemed like a tired end of season game to me

T

Tenko

Felt sorry for the Saints, they played there bollox off. :(

And Arsenal suck each other cocks at half time for the vitamins the poofters :p

M

mank!

OMFG I WAS WRONG!

Unlucky Southampton but they are (unfortunately) a world class team. Ah well, good game for that young Chris Baird tho'.

O

old.UKTwister

Ah well, good game for that young Chris Baird tho'.

He cleared a ball of the line, spoofed a clearance, sliced a wild shot, hit some poor crosses and played a few easy balls.

Don't know what motson was on about, making a goal line clearance isnt exactly skill

M

mank!

Originally posted by old.UKTwister
He cleared a ball of the line, spoofed a clearance, sliced a wild shot, hit some poor crosses and played a few easy balls.

Don't know what motson was on about, making a goal line clearance isnt exactly skill

It wasn't the fact whether he was skilled or not, it was more to do with how he handled the pressure of playing in an FA Cup final.

C

CptDoom

Arseenalll!

Great to have a sports forum btw

Was tight at the end but when arsenal held the ball for 7 minutes inside the southampton half i was sniggering manicaly

The 2 corners at the end scared the crap out of me, thank you ashley cole, i love you

Users who are viewing this thread