FA Cup Final

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Ye, but cant knock WH cross either :fluffle:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
don't rly care who win's as don't support either team but whata match.

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
liverpool to win on penners but they have been sh*te most of the match
and i surport them

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Eversmallx said:
liverpool win ;/

won 9 out of the last 10 shoot outs.. so it was expected.

What amused me was that the ball came off the post to the most injured player on the pitch :fluffle:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Scouse bastards knicked it

Like they do with everything else!

Next season, watch out for your car stereo's!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
got to be gutted for West Ham. Really good performance...

and what a match

Poor old Harewood at the end when that shot came off the post and dropped in front of him, just couldnt get anything on it because he was injured :(

Thornbeard

Fledgling Freddie
First class game unlucky Hammers ...lucky Liverpool have one of the best pk stoppers in the game

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
One of the best cup finals for years. Unlucky Hammers, but Gerrard was the difference between the teams. That 3rd goal was stunning. Great game :drink:

rayzor

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Gerrad IS liverpool.

Yep, he was the difference yesterday.
The atmosphere in the ground was awesome.
I left very feeling very proud because of the West Ham performance, but also devasted heh.

Heard a Liverpool fan chatting on the train on the way home: at the turnstyle his mate took his ticket out of his wallet and some bastard grabbed it and legged it. They chased him but lost him in the crowd. :/

Gamah

Banned
What a cup final, its was everything a cup final should be. WHU went two up and you thought it was all over for liverpool. 3-2 a few minuetes to go..gerrard goal... goal of the season.

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Was a great match enjoyed it loads and being a liverpool fan was over the moon when we won. The funniest thing i saw during the match was a west ham fan who was surrounded by liverpool fans get his bubbles out with about 2 mins to go the amount of evil looks he got was unreal, was even better though when gerrard hit the 3rd about 5 liverpool fans jumped on him shouting wheres your bubbles now lol.

Eyres

Banned
you always knew liverpool would come back but when it was the last 10 minutes, everyone was going down with cramp and it looked like both sides where settling for that result and not putting much effort in then that amazing goal from gerrard was just shocking and you knew it would go to pens.... and with reina with so much to make up for because of earlier in the match you knew he would pull off some saves and liverpool would have it

ace game, either side deserved it

Marc

FH is my second home
For the 487th time, Gerrard drags his team out of the shite. Best player in England bar none. What a fucking goal that was. What made me laugh was 2 mins before, a shot of the crowd, all the west ham fans singing and dancing because they thought they had won. Felt so sorry for Anton Ferdinand and you could also tell, Rio was devastated too. He could hardly talk in the studio after the game. Only consolation I guess is they are in the uefa cup next season.

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
So when Gerrard looked injured towards the end of the second half, who like me was just a little bit worried about the World Cup? and then he goes and scores in the 90th minute so that he has to play for another 30 minutes.

It was a great game, thought West Ham deserved it as they really took the game to Liverpool and without Gerrard they would have won it. Top class performance from the best Midfielder we have. Roll on Germany and lets hope he produces there.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Gibbo said:
So when Gerrard looked injured towards the end of the second half, who like me was just a little bit worried about the World Cup? and then he goes and scores in the 90th minute so that he has to play for another 30 minutes.

It was a great game, thought West Ham deserved it as they really took the game to Liverpool and without Gerrard they would have won it. Top class performance from the best Midfielder we have. Roll on Germany and lets hope he produces there.

I shat myself, we really missed him last world cup

Hopefully Erikson plays him

Owen with Gerrard playing behind him

Would work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom