f**king FOTM

E

Eggy

I've been away from Camelot the past week and a bit, being busy at uni (had last lecture of the year woot) etc. I've only popped on for a few seconds a couple of times to say hi to people.

Just got back today, and it seems my chars have started to 'move' themselves when I'm not online, suggesting I have a hacked account. Nothing is being taken from the accounts and nothing appears to have been tampered with. After changing my password and it still happening, I'm guessing email account is being accessed... I've changed the password/secret question on my account, and so far things seem ok...

Anyone seen any of my chars online in the past week? pls reply if you can help.

F

Flimgoblin

don't store your passwords on your email account.

A

Asha

Better yet, change the email on your sub page before someone else does it for you. ;)

No, haven't seen your accounts on but wasn't looking either :p

A

Ambulance

Someone must have been playing your cleric recently m8, as he was actually keeping the group alive ?:eek2:

J

jilson

I don't have your password hunny :( i played at the weekend tho. You've changed it since then. I really do hope your accoutn isn't hacked hun wub you !

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Ambulance
Someone must have been playing your cleric recently m8, as he was actually keeping the group alive ?:eek2:

:ROFLMAO:

pwned.

A

alithiel50

Someone must have been playing your cleric recently m8, as he was actually keeping the group alive ?
:clap:

G

Galiryn

change email and request new passwords , you get new subs aswell these days..

H

Hit ^_^

dont you have a email acc on your school?
if you have use that instead of hotmail or any other free email acc.

E

Eggy

But Hotmail is such a 1-click stage I feel I'm at home with Micrsoft :D

Apparently, after speaking to Rightnow about it, my account has been "suspended pending investigation". Not sure why they have to close my account to do it mind you.

I hope I don't get it back, I'm quite up for quitting...

W

Wiro

Originally posted by Eggy
I hope I don't get it back, I'm quite up for quitting...

Funny to see how people can't quit by themselves :p

T

tripitaka

Apparently, after speaking to Rightnow about it, my account has been "suspended pending investigation".

Did you steal their pies ? ;)

B

Brynn

dont leave Eggy - just as mikey is coming back too :D

M

Moody

You better stay ingame dammit. Yer quite a nice guy :( And I use your gothwaithe porter all the time too :D

Q

quinthar

LMAO

N

necrofill

I feel I'm at home with Micrsoft :D

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linux ------------> microsoft

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by necrofill
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linux ------------> microsoft

Litestep -------> any Linux GUI

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom