F**K Me!!!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
ok so heres the scene, I am sitting at work and its been about 12 days since I started this silly Wankathon with the Old one :p I have an erection now this is not strange in its self because I always get them.

ok heres the thing I just sneezed when I had this raging hard on and almost split myself in 2, jesus it brought tears to my eyes.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
ROFL! Let me get this straight, you haven't had a wank for 12 days now? If that is right then you must be about ready to explode :p

Calaen

cHodAX said:
ROFL! Let me get this straight, you haven't had a wank for 12 days now? If that is right then you must be about ready to explode :p

No wank or sexing for 12 days.

Calaen

first few days were the hardest by far I think. Now its just trying to control the urges, the last thing I want is to be turned on to the point of soaking my boxers :p

Gamah

Banned
Calaen said:
first few days were the hardest by far I think. Now its just trying to control the urges, the last thing I want is to be turned on to the point of soaking my boxers :p

I started, then my gf came round 20 min later..mission failed :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
rofl excellant! thats it im taking my pepper jar and heading off the the nearest monestry, forget cow tipping im going monk exploading!!!

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
/em makes mental note to add this technique to the list of cruel and unusual tortures to use on the menfolks

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
on the topic of the penis and sneezing..

anyone get the problem where if you sneeze, it sometimes hurts your cock at the bit between your ass and the sack?

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Calaen said:
ok heres the thing I just sneezed when I had this raging hard on and almost split myself in 2, jesus it brought tears to my eyes.
i get that:p was chatting to outie couple if weeks ago and a tear ran down my face after

think tris is broken!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
well teh pain it gives, im not sure if it really is that painful or its enjoyable :/

Calaen

tris- said:
on the topic of the penis and sneezing..

anyone get the problem where if you sneeze, it sometimes hurts your cock at the bit between your ass and the sack?

I get that must be northern :p It is the same feeling if you have been barfing for days and you have nothing left to give kinda like a cramp off your arse :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom