f***ing stupid c*** nieghbour

gohan

FH is my second home
nearly 5 am and his alarm has been going off for 30 mins, if i had work id go dow and break in and turn it off, as it is ill jsut QQ

i hope he's fucking dead or next time i see him i might stab the prick

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
at least you didn't get woken up by your front door being on fire like I did :(

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr

No sorry, you cant post that without explaining more........WTF???

edit - sorry, just read your other post, idiots!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol our fire alarm kept going off the other night...though, thanks to those lovely pills i got from my Dr i just went straight back to sleep hehe.

People disrupting your sleep are the pits tbh and i fully understand and share your feelings about the stabbings of them

Olgaline

FH is my second home
this is how them Discovery programs start, and end with, And we found the left leg in Virginia.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH

thats like a textbook example of how to instantly win the thread.

TdC

trust me there are about a million things I could list off the top of my head that I'd rather have woken me. even Gohan's neighbour, or in fact Gohan himself would have been preferable :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
trust me there are about a million things I could list off the top of my head that I'd rather have woken me. even Gohan's neighbour, or in fact Gohan himself would have been preferable :)

What about being woken up to find that you were being sucked off by greasy, hairy American like Michael Moore?

TdC

if it was a choice between that and my house burning down I'd lie back and think of Scotland every time, dude.

gohan

FH is my second home
aye well if u dont turn off ur alarm ill set fire to ur door SIMPLEZ

his alarm finaly went off at about 5:30

after 1 hour.......

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yes, I couldn't get to my alarm because I was getting sucked off by Michael Moore :/

FICUS FOR EL PRESIDENTÉ!! VIVA!!1

When you shot the wax dart, did you put on your best Mel Gibson accent and shout "FREEDOM!"

gohan

FH is my second home
yes, I couldn't get to my alarm because I was getting sucked off by Michael Moore :/

FICUS FOR EL PRESIDENTÉ!! VIVA!!1

funnily enough

my name

is

michael

moor

QQ

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
You know whats worst?

When your upper floor neighbour decides to fukin refurbish his fucking place and the fukin bricklayers decide to fukin start hitting stuff all over at the fukin 7am in the fukin morning!!!!! Its like having a fukin hammer inside your fucking head!

Fuck!

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
I sense much anger amongst you, miserable bunch of fucks you are this morning!

gohan

FH is my second home
just walked past neighbours door and knowing the he has to get up in 4 hours its a testament to my maturity that i didnt take a noisey shit through his letter box,

i bid you goodnight

gohan

FH is my second home
OH MOTHER FUCKING JOY

some1 will definatly be dead soon

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I have a 7-8 year old girl on the other side of my extremely thin wall who loves singing..without the accompaniment of music.

It's hideous.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
What's worse is when your unemployed neighbour regularly goes out and comes back at 2am in the morning absolutely wankered. His partner then refused to let him in so he spends 45 minutes banging on the door, pleading, begging and finally demanding to get back in.

When he get's back in he then spends another 40 minutes or so redecorating the house with her.

She never presses charges. This happened 4/5 times a month for the 6 months they lived next to us. We moved to get away from them.

M

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I have a 7-8 year old girl on the other side of my extremely thin wall who loves singing..without the accompaniment of music.

It's hideous.

Give her a nice wake up with a new 'glory hole'.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
The ultimate revenge for pissing off a neighbour you don't like. Sell your house to Mencap! It's what a friend of mine did in Cheltenham a few years ago.

pikeh

Resident Freddy

It's hideous.

serves you right for locking her in there in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom