F-HOT Photoshop Competition Picture Thread.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Here we go then.

This thread should be used for picture posting or rule clarification ONLY. Just to keep it a bit simpler for those *points at everyone* who are voting.

Discussions about pictures and such, will be in the voting threads.

Round 1 voting thread will open soon enough, but do keep in mind that you should wait for everyone to post their competition images before casting your vote. Unless you want to brown-nose someone, which is frowned upon but legit as any vote.

Competitors will not be able to vote, if you do, you will be disqualified.

To keep things a bit nicer, the images will have a 24 hour timelimit to complete. From the time the image is posted, 24 hours. Any image submitted after that, well, if you don't post your picture before that, you're out of the competition.

About images: Use your head size-wise. No 32k modem killing image sizes. also use good taste and don't do something stupid. You know what it means. Basc Off-Topic shinannigans and perversion is allowed.

When the winner is announced, or rather, the loser kicked out, the one who gathered most votes will choose the next thing to photoshop and the clock will reset.

Voting timelimit will probably be shorter and i'l be posting the voting threads, somewhere in the 24 hours.(as soon as i can). I think 12 hours after the 24h limit, would be enough for vote. This will set the complete competition time to around a week.

The posting time of the competition picture should be around 9pm(GMT), to give people two "evenings" to complete their work. So the first image for the competition will be around 9pm(GMT) on this thread, then the next 24 hours is "work and post" time.

Full list of competittiors is:

old.Tohtori
Roalith
Chronictank
Thorwyn[B&Q]
Sparx
Ezteq

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Can we gamble already now on who we think will win or will that ruin the entire competish?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Can we gamble already now on who we think will win or will that ruin the entire competish?

Gambling is neither approved or disapproved by this competition and as such, has no rules.

The competition organisers must insist, that you do not break any laws regarding gambling in your respected region. The competition organisers are in no way liable for any gambling that may or may not ensue due to this event.

CorNokZ

It's too hard to already putting down a bet.. So many good PS'ers and MSPainters in the compitish, that it's too early!

I'll wait till we see the first pictures :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i could ruin the competition if i got 60% of the bet crok!

nerf, i read wrong :<

Chronictank

FH is my second home
lets see who he bet on and engineer it so he loses!
Huntingtons use your ninja powers

I bet on seel as he has an unfair advantage!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Lez do this!!

First image for a photoshop competition is here!

Decided to go on a recent "news" that our very own Sparx brought up, and think festive.

So, we shall show how UFOs are hoaxed AND get our hearts, our achybreaky hearts, into it!

Here's the challenge, make, out of the following picture, a Valentines Day "card/picture" with UFO-tastic features!

You have 24 hours, start your engines and shop shop shop 'till you drop!

ufosolent682435100aiw4.jpg

Points are given fo...screw it, people choose and the winning picture is the one who they like bestest!

(Poll thread will be coming up, discuss it there)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
BEHOLD! THE MOTHERSHIP (and its tiny sisterships):
ufosolent682435100aiw4.jpg

pft, thorwyn - using cheap tricks on the lights. It makes it look so unrealistic!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Please excuse my shit attempt, i'm off sick from work so lacking the drive, but still wanted to do one

spacecompqh6.jpg

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Possibly not safe for work, only had a short time to do it so may be soewhat rough around the edges

In honour of our host :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh yeah, 2 hours to go, Roalith, get a move on *poke poke*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think the official is 9:28GMT, as i was a bit late to post that picture.

Well, 24h from the date shown to you in the post about the picture.

Could be a bit more then 45mins.

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
roa_ufo.jpg

Nowt like a rush job... maybe with a bit more time I could've had it look a bit more realistic :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Roalith you dirty man.

seel would have got my vote if he'd submitted his 2nd image first.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Roalith you dirty man.

seel would have got my vote if he'd submitted his 2nd image first.

*cough*

The first image was the contest "default" image, as in, what we all had to use...

It's the base of all pictures for this first round, and the post that starts the thread. I've only posted one image, like the rest.

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Ok, next image:

cameron.jpg

For people who don't follow politics and furreigners out there, this is David Cameron, the man who would be Prime Minister in the UK.

Not the most interesting of photos admittedly, but I'm sure Freddyshouse can work its magic.

CorNokZ

What would you like ppl to do with him? Free hands?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, here we go, future reference political message? I dunno, just felt right.

round2ow7.jpg

- English -

Resident Freddy
hey guys what tool do u use to cut around? is it the lasso one? cos i aint very accurate with that and it looks like you have cut it out perfectly

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I use the polygonal lasso, then remove the leftover pixels with the eraser.

Here´s mine...

ymca1.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
hey guys what tool do u use to cut around? is it the lasso one? cos i aint very accurate with that and it looks like you have cut it out perfectly

If magic wand fails you, y favorite tool, use color selection or like Thorwyn said, lasso and then clean it up.

Also the, zigzaggy, point to point thingy is good, but more time consuming.

Try pressing caps-lock by the way, helps alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom