F*cking Mac OSX

strangely brown

Can't get enough of FH
For no other reason that we wouldn't want the Mac Fanbois getting too smug at a f*ck vista thread and a f*ck linux thread...

:)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
There must be someone who uses it....and then needs to complain!

I use it, what annoys me the most is the fact that my copy of Microsoft office is not compatible with windows versions of Microsoft office. If I make a power point presentation I expect it to work with power point and not screw up the moment its put on a windows machine. F*cking Microsoft. ;)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I use it, what annoys me the most is the fact that my copy of Microsoft office is not compatible with windows versions of Microsoft office. If I make a power point presentation I expect it to work with power point and not screw up the moment its put on a windows machine. F*cking Microsoft. ;)

Want to view your presentations on another machine? There's an app for that too!*

*Only available from iTunes. rrp £279.

Apple are an ace marketing company. They're fucking dogshit at anything else mind.

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
The most annoying thing about Mac OS X is they're planning on using 1MB = 1000KB in the new version of it.

I mean seriously, fuck right off.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Perhaps to to fall in line with the hard drive manufacturers... such bollocks. I don't see the OED changing the spelling of Library to Libary because people are retards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom