F and J keys on keyboard

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I never thought i´d type breasts 15 times without meaning or reason... but i did! I found it harder to type Tothori without looking.. but i guess words without any meaning or value is harder to type.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
I never thought i´d type breasts 15 times without meaning or reason... but i did! I found it harder to type Tothori without looking.. but i guess words without any meaning or value is harder to type.

Its tohtori :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
HEATHEN!

Tohtori means 'doctor' in finlandish !!! :eek:

The rather annoyed Freddyloved is correct.

Name originates from DAoC(and other games), my first healer, which i named Tohtori, which does mean doctor in finnish.

Afran

Part of the furniture
So that's what they're for! But, I still don't see their use :( I can type perfectly well without looking at the keyboard, and I didn't even notice them until recently.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Just another last point for people who answered "For blind typists".

Braille Keyboards.... they exist. Why would you get a blind person to use a regular keyboard anyway?

Lethul

FH is my second home
just breast on its own, over and over. supposedly its impossible to do without looking (and yes, my eyes were watching the keyboard).

i don't find it hard at all to write breast without looking down at the keyboard? myth busted!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
The rather annoyed Freddyloved is correct.

Name originates from DAoC(and other games), my first healer, which i named Tohtori, which does mean doctor in finnish.

Oh, sorry. Everything that has a connection to DaoC is really really important so i stand corrected! (no sarcasm involved)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh, sorry. Everything that has a connection to DaoC is really really important so i stand corrected! (no sarcasm involved)

Umm.

*reads up*

Nope. You DID just do that. The DAoC part was just a part of history i thought i'd add, nothing to do with you, as i said that Dukat was right, again nothing do with you. The word in itself has a connection to finnish, and not just "a word without meaning" as you so wisely said.

So, now i'm rather bound to say, in the immortal words of Billy Connolly..."Oh f*ck off."

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Umm.

*reads up*

Nope. You DID just do that. The DAoC part was just a part of history i thought i'd add, nothing to do with you, as i said that Dukat was right, again nothing do with you. The word in itself has a connection to finnish, and not just "a word without meaning" as you so wisely said.

So, now i'm rather bound to say, in the immortal words of Billy Connolly..."Oh f*ck off."

Ops, it was ment to quote Dukat not you..

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, were getting a little serious here, time to cheer things up.

The two raised bits on the keyboard are in fact your pc's nipples. Rub them seductively, and wath your pc's core heat spike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom