F.A.O. Necken

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Was great fun tonight..nice to see albs out so late, had some nice fights..not sure if you were aware though, you and another necro weren't in shade form a lot of the time..not seen that before, well from the enemies perspective anyway..was refreshing for a BD to get nice emotes too :D thanks for that. Oh and tell em to stop camping mpk..might force me to get an onager out ;) oh and Roalith..you are damned lucky I was out of power :p

goodnight campers :)

oo oo Roalith...let me pwn you with my savage before they get nerfed tee hee :D

See you again soon

Pinky

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
:D

Was a bit of fun to-ing and fro-ing, although looked like the mpk wizzie range had been upped at one point - DD'd for 100, nuked for 700, DD'd for another 100 so you got the killspam instead of mr. Runes :(

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Your pole hurts btw :( I noticed after I killed you you honed in on me straight away...it was the slippers right? wrong colour perhaps? :D

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Nah, was just after some fashion advice - was wondering where you got the slippers, thought they'd go well with the Royal Yellow armour and Violet cloak :p

Ele

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, your colour combination is quite distinctive, easy to pick you out in a crowd.

If I get SC'd I'll get rid of the bland looking vest and go for something less subtle myself I think, not buying mauve dye for merchant bought goods, except the footwear ofc ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom