Crap Ez has left the building...

Status
Not open for further replies.

russell

FH is my second home
All gone. All deleted.
Well I am sad -sometimes, some of you go too far in your twatishness.
I shall miss her witty random posts, you f*ckers.
Shame on you.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bleeeeh :(

Come back EZ! Ignore *****!

Everz

FH is my second home
I like Ez, really good laugh and all that.

But a bit melodramatic this is maybe? :s

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
All gone. All deleted.
Shame on you.

Looks like I missed the details but if my guess is correct it would be one or two known twats that everybody should already have on ignore. Hope she enjoys real life.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
All gone. All deleted.
Shame on you.

No one went to far in anything, much worse happened in OT, but no one cares to remember that. I like Ez, but this is pointless drama.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
this is pointless drama

This.

Ez seemed like a really nice person, but this is bullshit female histrionics to the extreme and to be honest I get enough of this sort of shit in day to day life without having to watch it play out on the internetz.

It wasn't even that bad.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Can someone enlighten me as to what happened?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not really sure. The friendly general guys tried to have a pop at her in a thread but don't know if anything else happened.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Start with this.

She got teased in the normal FH style, didn't like it, took massive offense, left.

It wasn't really teasing though, it was from the usual people so miserable with their own lives that they have to moan about everything else.

In OT times that thread wouldn't have gone that way.

old.user4556

If you publicise things on the internet and someone makes a negative remark, you're gonna have to deal with it.

I think it says a lot about someone when they feel a need to start threads of self-praise, and then when they aren't full of "YOU ROCK", suddenly bin their account and leave because not everyone played ball and told them how awesome they were.

Really smacks of attention whoring.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Actually, it was a nice little community, the type where you tell your friends when something has gone well (and wrong ofc)

It's probably not just that ofc.

old.user4556

It wasn't really teasing though, it was from the usual people so miserable with their own lives that they have to moan about everything else.

Just ignore them, or put them on ignore.

I couldn't bare listening to Yoni's twaddle, so put her on ignore. I've also had Wazz on ignore at times. :flame:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Much worse has been given out, but I think it is the context of it that is what got to her.

In general a thread like the one that likely led to this would not have ended up with the sort of direction it took in which she was kinda attacked for. She had something to celebrate with her FRIENDS and others came in and abused the thread because they didnt know her. This lacked common decency and clearly was a case of General vs OT that always has been there for one reason or another.

Now, the outcome is a little melodramatic, but this is the thing to remember... Ezteq has had alot of worries recently with random attacks on the street etc and the OT crowd has been there to help her through it. Infact many have been there with words of encouragement through the last couple of years with things that have happened, and to get attacked in what has been a place to get away from her problems probably has upset her more than what it would another person.

Rambling now. So in short. Leaving is a step too much Ezteq, but I probably can understand it. Take care lass and feel free to drop a line sometime.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So really, its the gaffers fault she left!

HOPE YOU'RE PROUD OF YOUR MERGING MOVEMENT! GOD! :p

old.user4556

Oh, and there is always the 'report post' button which should have been used in the first instance and i'm sure TdC or Deebs could have removed the offending post.

But hey, why do it that way when you can have over the top drama?!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Pointless drama or not, FH has changed a lot after the merge. Those people who voted against the merge said this would happen and it happened.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Quick glimps has shown me Ezteq has a point though. Threads about people getting or loosing jobs, placing sperm where it belongs, etc. All fun and dandy without people jumping in with the attention whore remarks. Yet on Ez's thread all the trolls came running out of their caves.

I never understood why people have the need to splatter negative remarks at threads like that unless they have some personal vendetta or something.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Can someone enlighten me as to what happened?

The same bullshit that keeps on happening and the mods don't act upon, why people need to jump in a friendly thread and have a pop is beyond me. They must have sad fucking lives.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Wait? There was a vote? I thought we just had OT inflicted on us.

This place has always been full of mindless drivel, it's just got markedly more mindless lately. Hey Ho, I can deal with that.

Fucking drama queen flounces off over nothing. A bunch of virgin RPG players leap to her defence in the vain hope they might one day get in her knickers.

She's probably a beardie man hiding behind a keyboard anyway.

'She'll' be back anyway, they always are. The omg, delete my account! reaction is a very common trait amongst attention whores.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Pointless drama or not, FH has changed a lot after the merge. Those people who voted against the merge said this would happen and it happened.

Because they are making it happen by behaving like cnuts, a few people on both sides.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

This place has always been full of mindless drivel, it's just got markedly more mindless lately. Hey Ho, I can deal with that.

Fucking drama queen flounces off over nothing. A bunch of virgin RPG players leap to her defence in the vain hope they might one day get in her knickers.

'She'll' be back anyway, they always are. The omg, delete my account! reaction is a very common trait amongst attention whores.

Internet_tough_guys.jpg

old.user4556

It has indeed, but it's a welcome break from the hum drum of life. It's like an interactive newspaper :).

I was thinking that, but didn't have the balls to say it ;).

Absolutely, again I didn't have the balls to say it :p.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home

q.e.d.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom