ez: e-cigarette

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
which one did you or your partner go for, and where from?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
dont you know about them?
it is a device that is tubular shaped. you put cartridges in that contain flavoured nicotine solution (different strengths available). an element in the device vapourises the liquid so you can inhale the nicotine.

apparently it works out cheaper than smoking in england, but i know in euroland that cigs cost fuck all.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Also it's cheaper to have a piece of wood in EU-land.

If you're not nicotine addicted, it's all about the addiction to habit.

So just have a break of all and think you smoke, works.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Its basically a tampon with a battery...well, more a vibrator with a lightbulb at the end...well, more a glowing strap-on that produces smoke when you put it in your mouth...its basically saying to the world that you want to suck a fireman's cock.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol noo its not like one of those inhalators (lol they really do look like tampons!) our one is fab, black and glows blue at the end, its actually really good but you have to blend flavour cartridges to get a proper kick from them (B2 said I always pull a dopey grin after I puff on it lol).

B2 went on a few e-cig forums to get the info and stuff about proper blending, the one he got was about £35 and when we first got it it had a faulty part but he reported it and they sent us a new part out ASAP. its from this company
E-Cigs.co.uk, Online Store

...check out the e-pipes lol I want one of those!!!

Anyway B2 smokes a shit load and this has really helped him cut down, he still smokes at home but uses the e-cig at work on his breaks and tbh they really are quite good but you have to get the hang of them cos if you get the liquid in your mouth its not too nice lol

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
They look really very sterile :touch: i don't like it one bit i tell you.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Update:
B2 got me an e-pipe for valentines day (which was very late and only arrived the other day) anyway it's awesome! So much better than smoking the c-cig because it is slipper and doesn't feel like your sucking on ron jeremy.

Also because of the angle of the atomiser you don't get a gobfull of liquid when you puff on it (and you can blow smoke rings lol!...well vapour rings) and it holds more so you don't need to refill it all the time.

In short its great! I got the mini pipe because the large ones are well expensive and the mini pipe is (imo) perfectly adquate. Was sat watching my movie last night and wanted a fag but was perfectly satisfied to puff on the e-pipe instead, so for me it really is a great alternative!

oh and I use quite strong liquid so get a hell of a nice kick from it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Can we have a picture and a link where to buy this e-pipe?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol I just googled it tbh,

here's my pipe:
Electronic Cigarette | E-Cigarette | Electronic Cigar | E-Pipe | Electronic Pipe | Refill Liquid - E-Liquid, Cartridges for electronic cigarettes - The electronic mini pipe / E-Pipe from Liquidshop (though I don't know where B2 got it as was a gift...but the company was crap as he ordered it a week before valentines day and they only sent it out on the 22/02 after he lodged a paypal dispute lol)

heres a forum about them:

Mini Pipe - E-Cigarette Forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom