Eyez Rr6!

saks

Fledgling Freddie
still dont understand why you rerolled :eek7: but grats anyway you hurt alot :( :twak:

And lucky post on both forums! :)

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
^^

Stallion said:
gratz :p keep the sm grps flowing :D

Thx a lot everybody!! :fluffle:

and Stallion im doing my best to show what SM grps can do... my guild is only a pbaoe guild and we are doing fine imo...

But we can still be much better and ofc we need higher rr's for better RA's etc

So we are farming what we can for getting the rps asap

Cya all around in emain :)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
old.Eyez said:
Thx a lot everybody!! :fluffle:

and Stallion im doing my best to show what SM grps can do... my guild is only a pbaoe guild and we are doing fine imo...

But we can still be much better and ofc we need higher rr's for better RA's etc

So we are farming what we can for getting the rps asap

Cya all around in emain :)

well I didnt mean anything negative ;) its nice with ppl that actully try to play what they like and not gofor the omfgrr10in10dayssavagedeluxe2k4way :) always a pleasure meeting you guys, maybe not with crap grps but

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
^^

we have had some good fights against u Stallion... but we still need to practice a lot, but we have the time for that!

So someday we will be a good and strong guild :clap:

And we have already pwned some of the good guilds, and also got ganked a few times.. but it is just a challenge, so we can learn how to do the things much better :)

But sometimes it hurts more in my heart then it does on some hibbies, when I kill them :)

I miss many of u nice guys... But im a mid, and have tried what i wanted to try.. my goals was NP and LA, they are done now

So the 2 next goals are to get Ora Minus to a strong guild, and be the 1st rr11 Sm on excalibur :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom