Eyez & Everz are looking for friends!

Vormav

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe it is up to u, i just wanted u to lvl your shaman now whne u just waits for xfre to ywain, instead of first do it when xfer goes live :)

I dont mind ppl lvling a char, but i demand ppl have a 50 or i know them/their names from old days, before i accept them, then they can anytime lvl up a new toon, but have in mind the guild will be rvr based, so dont hope for pl and too much pve, ofc ml10 raids and stuff like that i dont mind leading.. but normal lvling toons, it is ppls own headache not mine :)

So the thingu said about your expertise, dont bother me much :) i have ppl in the guild already with the expertise i wants, and can see here on forum there are other interested i know from old days.. and i dont wanna sound smart, but Vormav your name doesnt ring me a bell, but maybe u could be one of them i would like to help in rvr and show my expertise :) or else Everz, Heste and so on can maybe learn u a few tricks :)

People there are interested in this thread, u are welcome to send me a PM :) so i can give more details about whats the plans are :)

The plans are crazy, if ppl remember what i made out od Ora Minus :)

I'm very oldschool. Played Beta then till shortly after ToA release. I was in Celtic Fist for a while and also Maelstrom on Pryd for a bit.

My main (Vormav) is a Celt Champion. :england:

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
I'm very oldschool. Played Beta then till shortly after ToA release. I was in Celtic Fist for a while and also Maelstrom on Pryd for a bit.

My main (Vormav) is a Celt Champion. :england:

Still doesnt ring me a bell :) but u are welcome if u bother lvling yourself :)

Rate

One of Freddy's beloved
You guys still up running? I got a SM or Zerk, and enough means to gear another toon out if needed. Oldschool player aswell :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Pretty sure Eyez quit and I'm on alb, but there still a few in guild and we are in a huge rvr-orientated /as.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom