Eyez & Everz are looking for friends!

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
As topic says! We are searching for european players there wanna be a part of our upcomming rvr guild on Mid/Ywain!

We are a little guild with 4 members atm, but we are looking for old/new friends from excalibur/prydwen! So we can get our guild up and run :)

Hope to hear from some interested/known players!

Eyez :m00:

Everz

FH is my second home
I've had a haircut since that pic Blood.

Join friends!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Got bd, thane and healer, altho the last two needs a template.. And the thane is a troll :eek:

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Well Heste and Corn, u are welcome :)

Nice to see u are still playing Heste my old mate :)

And Corn, about templates dont worry so easy nowadays, and im sue i can give u a helping hand!

U can always do /who Modus and find me! when im on Basikas-ywain8 my bb is also on :)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Got BD/healer pretty much templated on mid exc/pryd. Interested in getting friends on mid aswell

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Might be a while before I can play as my computer just blew up..

I'd prefer to play either aug healer or bd btw :)

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
I'm kinda farting around in Leirvik (Hunter), Molvik (Valk), & Thid (Healer, Thane, Warrior, SM, BD).
I have lots of L50 Hibs on those accounts but tbh I find Hib totally boring now after all those years of playing it.

uron

Loyal Freddie
Ill play a hib or mid wateva you need really, except healers! Played casters mostly, but kinda fancy a zerk :p Got nothing lvled or Mled but can do it pretty easy with some help, got Bps etc to Xfer across to kit it!

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Ill play a hib or mid wateva you need really, except healers! Played casters mostly, but kinda fancy a zerk :p Got nothing lvled or Mled but can do it pretty easy with some help, got Bps etc to Xfer across to kit it!

U just roll watever u wants to play mate :)

Vormav

Fledgling Freddie
I'm a hib but I got a lvl 29 shaman I would like to get to 50 and use in RvR. He has a lot of dragon items waiting for use to.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
I'm a hib but I got a lvl 29 shaman I would like to get to 50 and use in RvR. He has a lot of dragon items waiting for use to.

Then lvl your shaman :) since im looking for ppl for rvr, not to pl :)

Vormav

Fledgling Freddie
im confused it says ur looking for friends :( FRIENDS PL FRIENDS! :p

It's simple, it's like this....

A guild makes xp'ing less dull because you have people to talk to or if need be help you get some things done.

If I wanted a quick 50 I would just roll a hunter and bow my way to 50 in the space of a week. However, I enjoy the shaman and would like to play a healer in RvR.

But it doesn't matter, I'm sure there is other guilds out there that want my expertise. :p

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
It's simple, it's like this....

A guild makes xp'ing less dull because you have people to talk to or if need be help you get some things done.

If I wanted a quick 50 I would just roll a hunter and bow my way to 50 in the space of a week. However, I enjoy the shaman and would like to play a healer in RvR.

But it doesn't matter, I'm sure there is other guilds out there that want my expertise. :p

Hehe it is up to u, i just wanted u to lvl your shaman now whne u just waits for xfre to ywain, instead of first do it when xfer goes live :)

I dont mind ppl lvling a char, but i demand ppl have a 50 or i know them/their names from old days, before i accept them, then they can anytime lvl up a new toon, but have in mind the guild will be rvr based, so dont hope for pl and too much pve, ofc ml10 raids and stuff like that i dont mind leading.. but normal lvling toons, it is ppls own headache not mine :)

So the thingu said about your expertise, dont bother me much :) i have ppl in the guild already with the expertise i wants, and can see here on forum there are other interested i know from old days.. and i dont wanna sound smart, but Vormav your name doesnt ring me a bell, but maybe u could be one of them i would like to help in rvr and show my expertise :) or else Everz, Heste and so on can maybe learn u a few tricks :)

People there are interested in this thread, u are welcome to send me a PM :) so i can give more details about whats the plans are :)

The plans are crazy, if ppl remember what i made out od Ora Minus :)

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Bahamut and windforce u old camlann players, i have seen u around on Ywain.. are u up for being a part of me and everz guild ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom