Eye of Azshara & Overwatch

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
2 newer trademarks from Blizzard

There is a new Hearthstone expansion due so I hope Eye of Azshara isn't wasted on that POS because its a good name for a WoW expansion and they did say they already started work on a new WoW Expansion. That said the trademark does point to mobile devices so its more than likely Hearthstones new expansion.

Overwatch sounds like the finale for Starcraft 2, which is a shame because Overwatch is a shit name for a grand finale as it were.

overwatchPM.png

• Trademark: Overwatch (April 1, 2014)
    • Computer game software, computer game discs, downloadable computer game programs, computer game software downloadable from a global computer network, electronic games software for wireless devices, interactive multimedia computer game programs, mousepads, computer mouses, headsets for use with computers, computer keyboards
  • Service mark: Overwatch (April 1, 2014)
    • Entertainment services, namely, providing on-line computer games; providing computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network.
  • Trademark: Overwatch (October 24, 2014)
    • Printed matter, namely, strategy guides, comic books, graphic novels, novels, framed art prints, art books, calendars, posters, notebooks, and stickers
    • Clothing, footwear, and headgear, namely, caps, overcoats, costumes, Halloween costumes, hats, hooded sweatshirts, jackets, pajamas, socks, sweaters, and T-shirts
    • Toys, games, and playthings, namely, action figures, collectible figures, board games, dolls, plush toys, statues, toy guns, and vinyl figures

eoaTM.png

• Computer game software, computer game discs, downloadable computer game software, computer game software downloadable from a global computer network, interactive multimedia computer game program; downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs.
  • Entertainment services;namely, providing on-line computer games; providing on-line non-downloadable computer games that may be accessed via a global computer network; providing on line news and information in the field of computer games.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Actually it would seem Eye of Azshara is probably not the new Hearthstone expansion as people over at Hearthpwn found a lot of new datamined stuff to do with a mechanical things, mechanical card backs etc so they reckon its a mechanical themed expansion.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Never seen someone hate a free game so much :p

Aaanyway, mechanical expansion and azshara would work as that's a goblin zone pretty much exclusively. It won't be starcraft in any case as it's wow related and i think the starcraft pt 3 was named already as legacy of the void.

Overwatch could also be a HotS expansion even if it's not out yet.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
The next sc2 expansion is called Legacy of the Void so it can't be that.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Never seen someone hate a free game so much :p

Aaanyway, mechanical expansion and azshara would work as that's a goblin zone pretty much exclusively. It won't be starcraft in any case as it's wow related and i think the starcraft pt 3 was named already as legacy of the void.

Overwatch could also be a HotS expansion even if it's not out yet.

I don't mind HS :p I just thought ladders are P2W/Net decks. Arena is fine, as I keep saying. And it could be I suppose but calling it Eye of Azshara then being mechanical it would... confuse many as Eye of Azshara could also apply to Queen Azshara, we'll find out in 5 days I guess, hopefully its not the HS expansion though.. would have made a pretty good WoW expansion name :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And it could be I suppose but calling it Eye of Azshara then being mechanical it would... confuse many as Eye of Azshara could also apply to Queen Azshara, we'll find out in 5 days I guess, hopefully its not the HS expansion though.. would have made a pretty good WoW expansion name :p

Heh yeah, probably naga related. Taht expansion has been talked about for ages. The crowd is goibg to explode in nerdgasm if they inform a new expansion with naga as playable race.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Heh yeah, probably naga related. Taht expansion has been talked about for ages. The crowd is goibg to explode in nerdgasm if they inform a new expansion with naga as playable race.

Pipe dream but i'd love a Naga as a playable race, technically they're just nightelves anyway so its not impossible to imagine them as a race. It would also open the door for Sargeras since Azshara had quite a lot to do with Sargeras.

It's possible I guess, they did say they knew what the next expansion was about already so we'll see I suppose.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not to mention "Quite a lot" is saying it mildly as her actions lead to the sundering and the burning legion entering azeroth in the first place :p

Seeing as we got timetrvel on the table now(more so), we might even hop on over to olden times when Azshara was queen and there were no naga.

Only reason why i doubt they'll introduce a huge new expansion si that they're just releasing wod as it would kind of kill part of the "magic".

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Not to mention "Quite a lot" is saying it mildly as her actions lead to the sundering and the burning legion entering azeroth in the first place :p

Seeing as we got timetrvel on the table now(more so), we might even hop on over to olden times when Azshara was queen and there were no naga.

Only reason why i doubt they'll introduce a huge new expansion si that they're just releasing wod as it would kind of kill part of the "magic".

They did say they wanted to push expansions faster as well, WoD turned out to be bigger than they anticipated due to the stat squish etc, they will prob try make the next one come a lot quicker I would have thought.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I wonder if it has hat collectibles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom