Extra!! Extra!! Mids In Thid Ml Shocker!!

northernmonkey

Loyal Freddie
A guildmate and myself went into thid early this morning just to finish off the day of DAoC..... as we were buffing up our new friars, we were warned that the 'MIDS HAVE ML7 BOLTS!!!!'

my friend exclaimed in group chat 'omg they are definatly OP now!'
i was too shocked for words.

nerf all mids if they have ml7 bolts at lvl 24 imo

northernmonkey

Loyal Freddie
tbh i have no idea but the guy from the eagle worriers was adament about it!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Hell don't you lot know anything about this game? ML7 bolt is an improved ML6 bolt innit. More powerful etc. There so now you know. If yu need to know anything else just ask.

Film Crap
Guitar Crap

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ said:
Hell don't you lot know anything about this game? ML7 bolt is an improved ML6 bolt innit. More powerful etc. There so now you know. If yu need to know anything else just ask.

Film Crap
Guitar Crap
what's a ML6 bolt? or the ML5 bolt? or the ML4 bolt? or the ML3 bolt? or the ML2 bolt? or the ML1 bolt (hah can't go lower now so start explaining :p)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
what's a ML6 bolt? or the ML5 bolt? or the ML4 bolt? or the ML3 bolt? or the ML2 bolt? or the ML1 bolt (hah can't go lower now so start explaining )

No idea but I bet they hurt a lot. Thought it could be a part of a ML rifle but that would be a different game.

Dorimor1

Banned
MKJ said:

Film Crap
Guitar Crap

Seriously, does every post you make really have to be a feeble attempt to self promote your pathetic strafing skills?

You play the guitar quite well though.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Mjk its getting a bit old now like starting to piss me off.

ITV has the Xfactor.

FreddysHouse has the EEPEENfactor.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously, does every post you make really have to be a feeble attempt to self promote your pathetic strafing skills?

You play the guitar quite well though.

Yes.

I know.

Where is me signature?

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
northernmonkey said:
tbh i have no idea but the guy from the ""eagle worriers"" was adament about it!

Well i think that pretty much sums it up :p

Is prolly a graphical Glitch. No ML line that i know of has a Bolt in it anyway. Its prolly a spell from a gimp spec line that no-one ever uses and he thought it was NEW or something. Could be the warlock bolt , u never see them since they dont need em to kill u in 1 hit (yes i know i know b4 u say it :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom