Extra Extra Huntings is more of a gimp than thugs!

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
I reli dont like that guy hunt, he seems 2 b all up himself... i know ur gunna ead this but wats ur chars names coz i wanna /rude spam u...

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I really don't like Huntlings, he seems to be all big headed about himself. I know you're going to read this thread so what's your characters names, because I want to /rude spam you.

To make it easier =)

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
I really don't like Huntlings, he seems to be all big headed about himself. I know you're going to read this thread so what's your characters names, because I want to /rude spam you.

To make it easier =)

lol, ty, i was pushed for time :D

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
stoptryingtohitme said:

Oh, so being pushed for time gives people the inability to spell? oO

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
stoptryingtohitme said:

hey ..we get along ..ure a nice guy so take it from me ..huntings is alright too :D He plays a druid called ardd and had a very good alb character on excal afaik ..popular amongst his realm mates and gets along with most if not all ..maybe you saw a shit post he let rip but he is a sound fella ..

Make Hugs on each other mfers :wub:

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
hey ..we get along ..ure a nice guy so take it from me ..huntings is alright too :D He plays a druid called ardd and had a very good alb character on excal afaik ..popular amongst his realm mates and gets along with most if not all ..maybe you saw a shit post he let rip but he is a sound fella ..

Make Hugs on each other mfers :wub:

ok, i like u ronso (not like that calm down) so i'll let his current impression wash, see how he is, maby he was worked up, as for tsabo, wah?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
sweet

All i have to do is /rude spam you to get a FH thid in my honour!

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
stoptryingtohitme said:
ok, i like u ronso (not like that calm down) so i'll let his current impression wash, see how he is, maby he was worked up, as for tsabo, wah?

Ok, let me simplify this as much as I possibly can. Just need to dummen down the sentences and less of the long words. Perhaps even some hand motioning will help you understand too... here goes...

You...
<Points at the prat named stoptryingtohitme>
are a complete...
<Moves hands round in an encircling fashion>
and total...
<Sticks his middle finger up at stoptryingtohitme>
****er.
:wanker:

There, does that help? :confused:

Overdriven

Tsabo said:
Ok, let me simplify this as much as I possibly can. Just need to dummen down the sentences and less of the long words. Perhaps even some hand motioning will help you understand too... here goes...

You...
<Points at the prat named stoptryingtohitme>
are a complete...
<Moves hands round in an encircling fashion>
and total...
<Sticks his middle finger up at stoptryingtohitme>
****er.

There, does that help? :confused:

That
Was
A
Totally
Uber
Responce...

lol... Read it down: Twat U R oO Didn't even notice.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
No one is more of a gimp than me. I is the 'King of Thid' and the 'King of Gimps' too. I the godamn king of everything in Thid.

Hey, not sure I want to be 'King of Gimps' though? Ok I hand the crown over to Stoptryingtohitme cos he deserves it more than I do. See I can be nice!

Edit: I think they have finally found a way to stop me playing cos I sure as hell can't log on. Not since the last patch. Wonderful innit. Can't say I missing the game much though.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
CareFul !! Uuhwar ! this ones fiesty ..this guy grew up on the camlann boards ..A true master at doing nothing but flaming people in the MOST deadly enviroments ..! Im a gonna try..and stick ..my finger ..up his ass..ERES me cameraman John ..GET BACK JOHN! :touch:

tsabo ..sssh...no one cares to flame on these boards ..all get along or save ure posts for a rainy day when we might want to fight on front of people we dont know over an electric wire ..prolly a sunday ..I care most about people fluffing e-peens on a sunday ..

is sunday ok for the rest of you ? NO FLAMING UNTIL SUNDAY MFERS ;)

this has little relevance but I thought of flames and I thought some of you might find this funny ..

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=53671

Overdriven

Aye... Suppose..... But fluffing will end up till monday this week.

Will try to stop fluffing for a bit.

Camlann style insult inc...

I LOG MY BD, CHAIN U GREY CON. I R RR11 UBER... n00b, hax, straf0r etc..

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Technically it's not flaming when I know the guy and am just trying to wind him up as he doesn't seem to of realised who I am ¬.¬

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Tsabo said:
Technically it's not flaming when I know the guy and am just trying to wind him up as he doesn't seem to of realised who I am ¬.¬

I SAID SUNDAY! :)

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
i know who u r tsabo, i just didnt know if u'd hit meh if i used ur names on the bords... :) so :p see u 2nite buddy ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom