Exterminator

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
well if you wanted your own thread exterminator...here is it...you must be the biggest cheater ive seen yet on Doac....1st time u did on my infil i let is pass as i was in odins and wasnt sure....this time in DF...am 150% sure your using an outside programme.

1st time :-

In odins...went to line PA up on him...let PA go....no chanter there so looked round...and somehow ur behind me nuking the feck out of me...at that time was a big fight going on between hibs and albs...so thought i might of got distracted...so let it pass.

Tonight in DF

am at hib entrance ...watching a grey con celt xp...am grouped with a necro...so i tell the necro Elf Chanter on steps.

Necro send in the pets where the chanter is ...which happened to be on the ledge where hibs keep their BBs...next min no chanter...hes disappeared...didnt pass us... didnt come or jump down from ledge / steps...and the necro pet starts going down the hallway...so we follow the pet...and the chanter somehow managed to get from the ledge down the slope to the middle of the fiends /necros..without us seeing him do this...and without the necro pet killing him..where upon lucky for us a friar was coming and killed him.

now if that is cheating i dont know what is....it wasnt lag...or ld....the chanter on both occassions just simple vanished from infront of me...and ended up somewhere else...on both occassions it just seemed like he teleported.

and i know chanters have speed buff...but since when did they get mach 6 !!!

Shame i didnt get SS otherwise id send it in..but i think / hope the necro did...ppl like you this game can do without !

edit ignoring any inc flames i know what i saw..and the necro will back me on this..this was done on prupose and with help from another source!

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Did he move when he was on the ledge?

Otherwise it might be the ever increasing lagghostproblem, I wish I had screenied the fg of albs frozen outside of PK in emain that had passed by like 10 mins before.
Have experienced lots of strange bugs since 1.65, example the always prescent Bullehealer, hehe

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
yes he moved whilst on ledge...he was walking about...turning etc...soon as necro pet went for him....he vanished and ended up behind us

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
If its a cheater, you would expect him to have abit more then 800+ RP (and 7 in last week or so..) ...

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
yes you would...but 1st time i met this dodgy char in odins...was about 2/3 months ago...so maybe he dont play much rvr....and tbh if he cheats all the time like he did last night...it would be just a tad too obvious....

i've gone over and over in my head what else it could of been...but theres just no logical reason to what happened and how it happened...and 2 occasions of being 1 min infront of me...then next min behind me...just is too dodgy for my liking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom