exploiting much ?

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Why is it an exploit?, both order and destro have a class that can do that afaik.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
the fact he got to the artifact as it spawned, which occurs when the set up timer reaches zero and it ticks to 14:59 ?

Afran

Part of the furniture
Going over the lava isn't an exploit, jumping over that corner to avoid the pullback before the game starts is though.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
How do you know when it spawns? I assumed it popped the instant people could join the scenario - the time on that video is impossible to read.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
How do you know when it spawns? I assumed it popped the instant people could join the scenario - the time on that video is impossible to read.

See how far he manages to run back with the Bauble before the video ends.
It indicates that he's running out of the cave/spawn area before the go-signal is given.

Hope twats like this get caught and banned - they ruin the game for the rest of us.

Poag

m00?

If you watch closely, the screen wobbles as it spawns...which is the "go" signal :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Going over the lava isn't an exploit, jumping over that corner to avoid the pullback before the game starts is though.

yeah, it looks like he uses pounce i think to jump over the spot where normally you would get teleported back before the scenario starts.

tbh, making videos about bug (abuse) is the best way to get the bug fixed.

just a report of xx reached the bubble before anyone else isn`t helpfull for the programmers. a video that clearly shows how, in a way that the programmers can easely recreate the bug makes it a lot easier to fix it.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
You guys do realise that pounce haven't been working like that since 1.02 patch? This video is atleast month old.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
saw it happen when i started t3, but hasnt happened since i think

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Don't think its possible now pounce requires a target.

Incase some missed it, the bug was using pounce to get out of the start area before the game has even started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom