Exploit or working as intended

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Sly,

ATM I say it's working as intended but it's bugged, basicly, the Cyclone Skinner's Xbow has a perma dmg add once equiped but once you switch to melee wpns, it should stop, I say Rightnow it & something will be done in the next patch.

Aussie

Banned
Slytale said:
if it gets fixed later = good. but atm - people are exploiting the fact it only gets fixed LATER. thus = bad.
so the fact that AP and GP dissapears from the game means all hibs are bad? :(

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
does it give such a big advantage then?

if so = exploit.

if not = live with it.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
does it give such a big advantage then?

if so = exploit.

if not = live with it.

4.8 dps is about the same dmg as a shammy Dmg add, figure it out u'r self how much that is :p

and fyi sometime u acually have to swap it loads of times before it sticks :(

Aloca said:
Infil advantage over NS:
2.5 spec points, should be around 5-10% extra dmg not counting extra procs.
Af buff 15% less dmg
Better haste effect and slower/faster weapons maybe 1-3% more dmg
better styles 5-10% extra dmg
better starting stats around 1-5% better
perma dmg add 10%
so 27%-53% better

= should never ever loose.

Conc based haste isn't nice on assasins aswell ?? I'm sure loads of infils would pray for that...
haste on 10 min timer just isn't the same thing :p

u can use AF pots/charges, albs can use Haste pots/charges etc etc...

illu

Part of the furniture
Ok maybe it's an exploit - but like someone said - it's not exactly a massive difference. Ok some fights might be won 1 on 1 because of it, but if I remember I've been hit with it many times recently and it's maybe 6-10 extra damage per hit which is bearable if they are going to fix it.

As an assasin, you are more likely to die to the size of the stealthzerg, or the first hit PA or whoever gets the first stun in, or whoever has purge up or whoever is using what weapons like legendary ones against someone who has low heat res %, or if your SoM procs etc etc.

The extra damage is pretty negligent tbh :>

Oli - Illu

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
YEa encountered quite a few inf's using it, already asked ppl what it was etc.. and its like only 10 dmg Lox, but when theyre hitting at that speed 10 dmg a hit is quite more then the slow longbow..

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
4.8 dps is about the same dmg as a shammy Dmg add, figure it out u'r self how much that is :p

and fyi sometime u acually have to swap it loads of times before it sticks :(

Conc based haste isn't nice on assasins aswell ?? I'm sure loads of infils would pray for that...
haste on 10 min timer just isn't the same thing :p

u can use AF pots/charges, albs can use Haste pots/charges etc etc...

Haste doesnt increase your dmg noticable over short time

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:

No? I want haste so i can do 5 or 6 levis after slam instead of 3-4. Although tbh not many solo enemies can last more than 4 :)

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:

Haste doesn't change u'r PA/BS dmg, but u still hit faster with follow up styles etc etc ie. more dmg over time :)

aloca said:
Infil advantage over NS:
blablabla
Better haste effect and slower/faster weapons maybe 1-3% more dmg
more blablabla

that is that about then ? u cry about 1-3% dmg because weapon spd on weap, but u still run around with 20% haste all the time :m00:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:
Haste doesn't change u'r PA/BS dmg, but u still hit faster with follow up styles etc etc ie. more dmg over time :)

that is that about then ? u cry about 1-3% dmg because weapon spd on weap, but u still run around with 20% haste all the time :m00:

u know what that means? :p pretoa infils did 250-400 dmg (mostly mercfiltrators) while ns hit back for 150-250... and wasnt exactly that faster >< ofc its ok with ap3, but without it, its a complete joke tbh :eek:

wont mention prenerf-dragonfang here (and if the haste proced on infeels wpn, u were better off typing /release :E)

just screw dmg over time if you dont live long enough for that overtime :x

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Cry more, especially you PM ppl, you're never solo anyway, so don't rly see why this is smth that should bother you.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Freppe said:
Cry more, especially you PM ppl, you're never solo anyway, so don't rly see why this is smth that should bother you.

Did p00r liwul realmh0pper get owned maybe ?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I think that you'll find that forum members will sooner find some way to give you an aggressive cancer than an apology.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Loxleyhood said:
I think that you'll find that forum members will sooner find some way to give you an aggressive cancer than an apology.

I just would like to get my hands on the guy who is draggin the Theseus name through the mud :(

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
working as intended as grapple did last patch xD

Aussie

Banned
Theseus said:
Also... have you ever seen me on IRC ? I dont think so... also his name is theseus_ and not Theseus.

the second part of that log logs alot like theseus_ m8.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
On my arms it doesnt make that much of a difference, its not like it stacks, and is only useful in either soloing RvR or solo PvE. Plus I believe its supposed to be like that, not certain but sure I read something on the herald about it at one point.

Plus if thats what ya blame for getting ya killed its kindve a poor excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom