Explanation to sum mids.

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
I was in a small stealther group roaming in emain.
Then a scout joined us: he said he had TS ready and he would leave after he had used TS <his choice not ours>.
So we went MMG and he activated TS now he was our main driver at that time and he activated TS: He detected >5< enemy stealthers (not in 1 group, but not far away from eachother) so he(scout) went straigth for the first stealther. He 1 hitted the SB and ran of for the 2nd the 1st got mezzed by minstrel, and so we got 4 of the stealthers mezzed. We decided to kill them first, as was done quickly because mincer mezz aint that long..

After they were killed we wanted to search the 5th but TS had ran out :(

So this maybe looked like a "radar" cheat but it wasn't. We just had the luck on our side for once . I would prolly thiunk * nerf * or be euhm suprised when 5ppl run at me with major speed know were I'am while stealthed and suddenly hit me......but then i would stay calm...(ahum..NOT!!!!!! I WOULD @#$%^& at myself, run 3 rounds arround the house waving my arms etc..but who cares :wub: )

Aaaanyway..20 min later i alt-tabbed the game and looked at mIRC, i saw i had several PM's from middie stealthers calling me names and stuff.

I couldn't explain to you because you went offline allrdy, well heres my explanation. And If you really think I cheat.....well... :puke: on you coz I don't care.. :)

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
You cant see stealthers on radar....

So i think they called you names cause you a fucking Stealthzerger with TS bot and kill solo stealthers.

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:
You cant see stealthers on radar....

So i think they called you names cause you a fucking Stealthzerger with TS bot and kill solo stealthers.

Atleast we werent buffed :D, and why arent I allowed to kill my enemy's? because you tell me? :eek:

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Elorelen Hearthunter said:
I was in a small stealther group roaming in emain.
Then a scout joined us: he said he had TS ready and he would leave after he had used TS <his choice not ours>.
So we went MMG and he activated TS now he was our main driver at that time and he activated TS: He detected >5< enemy stealthers (not in 1 group, but not far away from eachother) so he(scout) went straigth for the first stealther. He 1 hitted the SB and ran of for the 2nd the 1st got mezzed by minstrel, and so we got 4 of the stealthers mezzed. We decided to kill them first, as was done quickly because mincer mezz aint that long..

After they were killed we wanted to search the 5th but TS had ran out :(

So this maybe looked like a "radar" cheat but it wasn't. We just had the luck on our side for once . I would prolly thiunk * nerf * or be euhm suprised when 5ppl run at me with major speed know were I'am while stealthed and suddenly hit me......but then i would stay calm...(ahum..NOT!!!!!! I WOULD @#$%^& at myself, run 3 rounds arround the house waving my arms etc..but who cares :wub: )

Aaaanyway..20 min later i alt-tabbed the game and looked at mIRC, i saw i had several PM's from middie stealthers calling me names and stuff.

I couldn't explain to you because you went offline allrdy, well heres my explanation. And If you really think I cheat.....well... :puke: on you coz I don't care.. :)

all your posts on this forum so far have been either
a) utterly stupid
b) totally uninteresting
c) written in caps
d) a+b+c combined

this one is a b) with a little bit of a)

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
Atleast we werent buffed :D, and why arent I allowed to kill my enemy's? because you tell me? :eek:
lets all be friends instead! i tryed to be friend with an elf last night but he started to hit me so i had to kill him ;<

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
a) utterly stupid
b) totally uninteresting
c) written in caps
d) a+b+c combined

Maybe if you have READ TITLE u see its to some MIDS! since ur an elf can u please STOP FALMING IT? u werent there so why u whine?
So doh uninteresting for you: because I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU!

But since ur an rr11 u prolly think ur an proffesional and think u can have comment on everything. Atleast zoyst and outlaw have some decent reply's.

Dole

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
a) utterly stupid
b) totally uninteresting
c) written in caps
d) a+b+c combined

:clap:

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe if you have READ TITLE u see its to some MIDS! since ur an elf can u please STOP FALMING IT? u werent there so why u whine? I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU! *sigh*
^

this one's a typical d) I would say :D

Dole

Fledgling Freddie
But since ur an rr11 u prolly think ur an proffesional and think u can have comment on everything. Atleast zoyst and outlaw have some decent reply's.

Hehe such bitterness.. :p

And If you really think I cheat.....well... :puke: on you coz I don't care..

Then why make a post about it if you don't care in first place? :m00:

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
a) utterly stupid
b) totally uninteresting
c) written in caps
d) a+b+c combined

+1
+2
pfff +3
well Eloleoleoeleoren pwnd :sex:

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie

Ofc you can kill your enemy's how much you want, I just told you why some ppl call you names, and that's not cause of radar i think...

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
^

this one's a typical d) I would say :D

well iam sorry mr post-farmer that I aint keeping by your rules walking in 1fg stealthers orso, I'am sorry I like BIG BATTLES and not just 1vs1 wich is over in 1 second with stealthers, and I'am sorry if I like to zerg with the whole alb zerg with an other char of mine Because I LIKE BIG BATTLES i paid for my account and I do what I want, and I aint listening to stupid rules like: run in 1fg otherwise ur a noob.. If i like larger scale battles i'll join one, if ur ickle brains can't seem to get that u can't run into emain then with 1fg while theres a whole alb zerg gooing on. And when you do and you get zerged.... Awww u cry on this forum. :m00:

And come on gimme another D .. stupid whino, mr high rr thinking he can judge about other people..

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
who is this tard making all kinds of stupid posts?

Maybe the new Karam? alb isn´t the same since Karam left Daoc :m00:

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
And come on gimme another D .. stupid whino, mr high rr thinking he can judge about other people..

What does RR got to do about judging people? I see people judge other people all the time even when they are RR0-5, you proove my point as you judge Garba yourself..

People comment on what they want, whatever RR, you just like to believe that high RR people only does it, so you got a reason to flame him. All threads get farmed, stop thinking your threads are so much better than others, and no, it wont help whining.

I'll agree with Garba's judgment since you're showing how stupid you are..

Oh and to add to all the frustation you seem to get by this farming..
1+ :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
well iam sorry mr post-farmer that I aint keeping by your rules walking in 1fg stealthers orso
Hmm, no one is putting put forth a "rule" that stealthers should run in 1 FG -- in fact, no one likes a stealth zerg.

Anyway, Asardog is known whiner. Nothing to see here, you may safely add him to your ignore list.

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
Just to be curius since i dont wanna make a big topic out of it.
Ive noticed that alb zerg alot in emain especially amg (surprice)
Just how do you start all this? u meet at atk and say lets start an alb zerg or is it just randomly how you collect all these guys, then stick together the rest of day and farm 20 rp's each ?

Or how does it starts ^^

Lethul

FH is my second home
Garbannoch said:
a) utterly stupid
b) totally uninteresting
c) written in caps
d) a+b+c combined

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom