Explanation/movie rvr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivveh

Loyal Freddie
Before we start anything let me get this thing straight albions, I dislike you all, perhaps you've read my posts were I call you what you truly are, scums.
And yes, I do realise I also have an albion Character, but I don't act like an albion with it, I act like a true midgarder with it.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Rivveh said:
Before we start anything let me get this thing straight albions, I dislike you all, perhaps you've read my posts were I call you what you truly are, scums.
And yes, I do realise I also have an albion Character, but I don't act like an albion with it, I act like a true midgarder with it.

go fuck your self retard... an just to get it straight i dislike you...

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Before we start anything let me get this thing straight Rivveh, I dislike you, perhaps you've read my posts were I call you what you truly are, scum.
And yes, I do realise you also have an albion Character, but you don't act like an albion with it, you act like a true retard with it.

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Rivveh said:

take it u like 2 roleplay m8ty :rolleyes:

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Fool :m00:

Don't know you.... and now i kinda don't care what kind of retard you are... and you have to be an idiot to make that kind of poste... plz feck off :wanker:

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Rivveh said:

I'm sure midgard is really happy to have you in their realm :p

FOR THO0R!!"!/211

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Rivveh said:

I guess if you act like a true Midgarder with it, I should report you to GoA for radar abuse?
Regards, Glottis

Arilinn

Loyal Freddie
Daaamn what timing we have :) Just got some peanuts and popped a beer. This is going to be fun. And btw, Rivveh, dont blame yourself. In your age girls do like this, they havent found themselves yet. In a year or so you'll find out if youre a mid or alb. Until then, go solo with ya ubah pally..

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Glottis said:
I guess if you act like a true Midgarder with it, I should report you to GoA for radar abuse?

or sitting-in-boat abuse

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Rivveh said:

Twat....oh and I see you are banned, good riddance.

Kais

Banned
Rivveh said:

haha:D

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Why leave this thread? surely this kind of shite deserves to be deleted?

Rivveh or whatever your name is ingame, fuck off, grow up and get a clue.

Albion players are just the same as midgard players(and hibernian players for that matter), we're all human, you act as if we've done something to personally spite you. Yea its fun to mess about and sometimes people get uptight with other realms after a bad night of RvR, most of us back off and do somthing else. If you cant back off and do somthing else, why do you have to come on here and have a pop at all of us?

But for 1 button click when we opened the game we are all more or less the same, the sooner you and people like you realise this the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom