Explain this to me please...

M

Moody

daoc_clone.JPG

Let me add to this picture that this isn't a lag ghost of myself. Today I was in Darkness Falls tunnels when my guildies told me I was not answering them in Goth. Yesterday I was in the guildhouse in Caerwent on another char of the same account, while people told me Isebard was running around (yes he moves). I ported and saw him log.

Spotted him today with yet another char, logged in the real Isebard, ported him to Goth and took this screenshot. On the left it's me, on the right the clone. Didn't respond to my says, and messaging him is also impossible as I can't message myself. Clicking on him displays my name.

K

Keogh

A mate of mine is currently leveling his necro in caldey and he keeps getting messages saying "xxx dances with you" (obviously xxx isn't the name :D) and he did /who xxx and it said they were in Isle of Glass. It happened again a few mins later and they were still in Isle of Glass.

And hes getting /say chat from duelist in Goth Harbour.

He PM'd the person who danced with him and he swears blind he has no idea whats going on.

Maybe the GOA content they put on for xmas has screwed the server.

R

Ravenbourne

Happens to Miss from llaw arian too, we were out and about in emain and people in the group were saying stuff like "how does Missx keep up with us without bard speed, and saying in /s Miss will you stop following us around please, turned out one of our group members appeared on screen as missx

T

the_hermit

I had the same thing before - me and my wife were running from Anniogel to Wearyall, when this guy - a reaver - ran up to us and stuck to my wife's character.

Bear in mind, my wife was a level 30-something mincer, and me and her were grouped, giving us mincer speed. this guy was actually keeping up with us! we /s how you doing that? but got no answer. when we /send to him, he said "Near you? I'm on a horse near AC" and he was only low-20's!

Oddness that is DAOC! :D :clap:

D

drummer

Finally some epic battles if every1 brings his clone to emain

S

Sichama

I also was grouped with myself yesterday, i loved some fights i had but when those four albs ganged both of me it wasn't fun, plus the fact that i was getting a headache to try and control myself and me, in the end i fell asleep and today at work i have a hangover i hope i don't get fired.

S

snozrick-retro

LOL, was gonna mention about that time with mardukk, cool that there is a nice screenie of me on Retro there in me and Maeori's olde guild Victimise :)

Was very strange that day, trying to remember the enchanter who was there that looked like mardukk every so often that day, i remember that we were waiting at bolg the first time i noticed when i seen a tdmm guild grp there and 2 mardukks next to each other hehe.

D

drummer

Can't say it ain't usefull , one you getting laid , the other playingDAoC

Y

youjustgotowned

Strange to see two of you but tbh i am not really shocked after watching you go into stealth mode :p

sshot109.jpg

T

thorwyntf

I`ve been killing Greater Boogeys at Soth´s camp in Cornwall with my scout last night when I got the message "the cliff crawler is too far away to attack".

Really weird :/

N

necrofill

tried the same on prydwen, where we grped a druid but we got told he was a wee wolf and he couldnt target us in grp screen and i couldnt cast crack on him.

M

Moody

w00t. a stealth paladin :D It's rather annoying tho. Every time I'm passing goth I see myself running around :mad:

About the epic comment above, well it suits me just fine. Important stats and melee resists are capped and that's all I need for what he's used for. Never rvr with him unless by accident :) I'm not too fond of the looks tho. It's a bit in your face tbh.

F

-frostor-

should be necro ra imo
Clone 14points Multiply ur servant 4 times

K

Kagato.

Look at it this way, its gonna making twisting chants a heck of alot easier.

O

old.job

Similair bug is when you cast an underhill and get someones char instead complete with name, you can even play it completely normally as a pet :)

H

harebear

i remember ages ago just after a new patch was added my main ended up in some alb guild (im from mid) and i was talking with 2 level 16s on salisbury plains :eek:

K

Kallio

Originally posted by harebear
i remember ages ago just after a new patch was added my main ended up in some alb guild (im from mid) and i was talking with 2 level 16s on salisbury plains :eek:

:D

O

old_saxo

i once logged in a morning before work on my paladin in odins , when i looked like a lurikeen whit another name i dont remember it as its very long time ago. I tried to find other people but there were none so i logged. WHen i returned i was normal again :p

Users who are viewing this thread