Explain this please, cant figure it out.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
mmk.jpg

Thats on some rr8 drood..

I seriosly dont know how in hell u get 100% abla over 500 points, does anyone else?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Aoln said:
bainshee?

Buff (Ablative Armor)
Adds to the target's hit points temporarily (which are used to absorb damage, up to 25% of each individual hit) .

50 Resounding Barrier Group 3s/30s/30s 1500 range 300 25

so, nope. Not Bainshee.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Should be this one:

SHIELD - Shields the target against melee and magical attacks. Caster is held in place while in use
CAST 2.0s RANGE 2000

47 Nature's Cocoon 3 PP

;)

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Thegreatest said:
Should be this one:

SHIELD - Shields the target against melee and magical attacks. Caster is held in place while in use
CAST 2.0s RANGE 2000

47 Nature's Cocoon 3 PP

;)
It won't display like that then.

I have no idea what that spell/ability is, maybe it's the rr5 ra that display like that? I dunno really. :p

gif info about the ui and where to dl it, and with the 2 qbs you get in 1.74(or was it .75?) can you qbind the buttons on the second qb? I notice when I use timed spells that's quickbound that the button stays faded after it's up again.

Mey

Part of the furniture
but ot but nice UI whats it called?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
UI is biomod.

And the extra qbar came in 1.75, and no, cant QB to it afaik, is nice for MLs and stuff like that until i learn to use alt+1-2-3-4 etc so i wont have to click with mouse :p

can use either alt+#key or ctrl+#key as hotkey to the new qbars. really nice stuff imo.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
thats drood rr5 ra, converts all melee/magic dmg to selfheal

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
either druid RR5, or VW specifc (or RR5?) RA

The VW RR5 RA is a 50% ablative, so it should be the druid RR5 RA then..strange that it displays like an ablative....Would make much more sense when it said something like "you hit Droood for 350 damage" -> "Droood heals himself for 350 damage"

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Okidoki.

I find it a bit weird that the msg prints out as an ablative message hence my confusion. Good idea to stop hitting when i see that i guess hehe.

Thanks for help guys.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Shike said:
Okidoki.

I find it a bit weird that the msg prints out as an ablative message hence my confusion. Good idea to stop hitting when i see that i guess hehe.

Thanks for help guys.

its a shiny green sheild graphic
very good idea to stop hitting yus :p

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:

No keep hitting..there are rumors that something amazing will happen to you which wont if you dont hit!

Crookshanks

Fledgling Freddie
Yes - its off topic - but what UI is that? It looks ideal - nice clear display, unclutered, and 2 qbs. Is it your own one or a public one? If the latter - have you got a link please?

I'd upgrade from my orginal-daoc UI if I could get hold of that one :D

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
UI is biomod.

And the extra qbar came in 1.75, and no, cant QB to it afaik, is nice for MLs and stuff like that until i learn to use alt+1-2-3-4 etc so i wont have to click with mouse :p

can use either alt+#key or ctrl+#key as hotkey to the new qbars. really nice stuff imo.

Reading and scrolling up are your friend

Crookshanks

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Reading and scrolling up are your friend
Bah Silly me - somehow managed to skim over that post. Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways Quinlan.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
how do you press 1 on new qb? and change qb's?

can choose to either press ALT+<insert keynumber here> or CTRL+<insert keynumber here>.

I really dont know how to change the QBars fast on second and third QBar. Although, can hotswap around on 1st QBar as usual with shift+1,2,3... and use the 2nd and/or 3rd as I do, for MLs and stuff like that. Its quite perfect for it since I have quite many I use as a Banelord. Can use it for active RAs aswell as mcl's, RP etc.. or why not buffs for example? One for incombat and one for when you are standing in PK buffing..

New QBars are lovely, shame Euro runs on 1.73 though.. noticed it last night when i logged on my NS, nearly made me cry since new panningoptions, new QBars arent ingame yet.. and warlocks arent nerfed yet :<

Elendar said:

meeeh.. was wondering what it actually was, that green stuff.. qq :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom