Exping grp (~20-50)

Y

-yoda-

sorry rl issue came up before time to meet couldnt get out of it sorry :( will definatly be there next run (my 1st no show ,wont miss again)

G

gotcha-pointing

i was having a dinner with parents, but a friend of mine logged on to meet the time but he said no 1 was around or something :(
when is next meeting?

R

Redips

Blame monday :)

BTW, gotten the last spot filled, with a lvl 35 fire wizard, which will respec to ice at 40.

Next meeting is on wednesday, I expect everyone to attend there, the whole grp is filled now, and noone should be late or absent.

/slaps himself.

(7.00-11.00PM -GMT-)

Sincerely Yours
-Redips

R

Redips

Sunderland - has arrived

Claustrofobic - FLAMES!

Necessae - gfx problems, will be late.

Pimp - keeps LDing.. - Manged to get ahold of his connection and logon back :p

Wakey wakey guys.

Y

-yoda-

i cant get back ingame :( ISP playing up bigtime. :( will try sort it asap and try get back .

R

Redips

Aye, cant help that.

Claustro didnt show up, deserves a flame imo!

Been absent 75% of the times since you've joined.

Been gone 2/3 times, have to do better.

N

NetNifty

really sorry guys but i probably wont be able to come tomorrow (saturday) night :/ will definatly be at the next one tho.

-nifty

R

Redips

I might not be able aswell, cinema :/

and still not a word from claustro* sigh *

J

Jugvayne

dunno if i can aswell, since i ding irl 15 today :p

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by Jugvayne
dunno if i can aswell, since i ding irl 15 today :p

glatz n happy b/day!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

looks like a no go then with nearly 1/2 grp missing and no claustro . i'll turn up (isp allowing) n see just in case u guys make it :)

G

gotcha-pointing

guys soz i didnt show up, my nanny came in hospital and is in critical condition, better find a replace for me, this is like first time i am able to log back on... soz again

claustrofobic

R

Redips

Aye, sad to hear that. I'll find a replacement.

-I expect to see all of you tomorrow, Monday.

Sincerely yours
-Redips

Y

-yoda-

im still there. also STILL having comp problems (not as bad as thursday tho) ... apparantly my isp told me its my modem needs its drivers updating (but i dunno where to get em from :( ) i can get online but still have lag spikes and i got kicked offline every 10-45mins :( pain in the ass.

ill try get it sorted for then.

N

NetNifty

try the web site of your modem manufacturer.

will be there tonight.

R

Redips

There we go, another no show, more than 50% missing. Sick 'n tired of this sh*t, will no longer lead this grp, as it seems to be mearly impossible.

I would like to thank those who participated, and was dedicated enough to show up.

Cheers to you all, and good luck on your daoc journeys.

Best wishes
-Redips.

G

ginnyn

Shame, shame that the retards out there had to ruin it. Thanks for trying Redips, and also thanks to those who actually showed up most of the time.
Seeya around guys
Ginnyn

D

dimerian

gather those who showed always and start new one with added ppl? Don`t throw hope away :)
I can join as theurgist or sorcerer :)

Y

-yoda-

sorry i still having comp problems...... and ive found out since our last exp session , that the problem isnt my modem or its drivers..

my phone line has a fault on it. ive phoned my phone company (BT) and they sendin a technician out to look at it tomorrow or friday :( . so hopefull come friday evening atlatest ill be up n runnin full systems go again :( sorry i wasnt there tonight . its only 2nd time ive missed it . i know the do the days/hrs to mainly suit yourself but you must understand that many days/hrs per weeek is not always gonna be doable. hence occasionally people wont be able to turn up due to rl issues... but anyways IF your still carrying on and you have a next dat set .... post it here p[lease and hopefully my comps sorted by then and ill be 100% ok to join :)

Y

-yoda-

1.30pm and still no show from BT technical bloke :( i WILL be there tonight . and i will try my best not to let you die .. if my lag still bad we will have to stick to safe (but decent exp mobs) rather than hard good exp mobs.

one good thing tho if he dont come today i save myself £50 cos they said they wont charge me the 1/4rly line rental if they dont show :)

Users who are viewing this thread