Experiment time

T

TedTheDog

We'd like to try linking to a forum straight from the shop website to see if it brings more people in to forums, as they see the forum when the buy the game. Pretty easy logic really.

Anyway, the shop website is a different beast to the forums, which are a bit like the wild west.
So, we'd like to ask you the regulars to try and remember to reduce the swearing in this forum (Eve). Just whilst we see if linking to the forums from the shop website brings results. We're not going to use the inbuilt swear-filter in the forums, its not that kind of deal.
Its a request to try something out, which might benefit all of us.

Please!

J

Johnny Bravo

Do I get a doggy biscuit....even though I didn't swear in my thread below, the title implied it so I have duly changed it :p :D

T

TedTheDog

no you ____ing dont.
Sorry, i'm not setting a very good example am i.....
Damn those pubs, they always confuse me.

W

whipped

Now, if you could stop all swearing in the General forum you could occomplish anything. Kinda like catching a fly with chopsticks. :)

S

Scouse

You're not considering turning that filter on are you Ted?

These forums "feel" good simply because we can post almost anything we want. (Apart from that picture of TDC and Xtro having man-love) :)

T

TedTheDog

I dont want to even think about the swear filter and the world of pain on the other side.

S

Scouse

Good move..

...I personally don't want to think about anything unless paid large sums of money for the inconvenience... :)

D

Deadmanwalking

Well u can f....fly away to a nice place ... and erm .... eh .... :(

Elp!

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Deadmanwalking.
Well u can f....fly away to a nice place ... and erm .... eh .... :(

Elp!

Get yer ass back to the planetside forum, slacker ;)

Users who are viewing this thread