Werewolf Experiment Game Evolved - Game thread

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*Mabs lights up like a chritsmas tree and woof, he's a screaming no more pile of ash*

"Now what is so hard in understanding basic principles. Tsk tsk. Who will be next, i do wonder..."

9 alive, 5 to go forward.

(Rabble on)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
mod can you update the first page with who is left and who is dead please?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
hmmm, well I some thoughts about why people are dying, need to work on them a bit more though. Anyone else had any bright ideas?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
I feel like I have slept for 72 hours and am a little groggy so bear with me!

Could there be a situation where it it completely random, well not completly but the people killed are the last people to vote? Both during the day and also through the night process? I know that theory is difficult to prove as we cant see when eachothers night votes go in but going by votes recorded during day phases the people who are now crispy were the last to vote.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
In that case.... vote aph3x.

Yes, I also noticed that it appears to be the last to vote, or if there is more than one, then the last to vote who maybe did not vote correctly at night?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
This is going to look a little tit for tat but its not meant to be that way.

Vote Ch3tan

Could Toht also be checking for activity, I wonder if the more talkative people are surviving and the quiet ones are being fried?

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
It is indeed. Just a shame the only two theorys we can come up with are a bit tough to prove, would love it if someone else had an idea which is a bit more plausible.

taB

Part of the furniture

Vote Ch3tan

Could Toht also be checking for activity, I wonder if the more talkative people are surviving and the quiet ones are being fried?

It's not that cos I haven't posted for 2 game days now.

Whoops.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
It does seem like something else is going on, but I think if we keep voting for Will we will ensure survival of those who do... (Noone on the bandwagon has died so far)

So
vote: will

kirennia

Part of the furniture

Vote Ch3tan

If it's done by round, last round quite a few people didn't say anything so I wouldn't know why specifically Calaen died and during the daytime, I was the last to vote for Will so it couldn't be that either. If it was the last to send in night choices, I'd be very suprised.

It can't be based on the whole game who has talked the least, Mabs and Calaen weren't the least talkative.

I'm not so sure this is the right line of enquiry but I do think voting the same way as you voted last night has importance of some kind...I just don't know if it's actually saving us from anything, for all we know, it could just be giving that person immunity at night.

At the moment I'm going to again:

vote:Will

I suggest we continue talking before putting any final votes on however as these events don't seem to be linked to the voted person... unless the idea is just to be the last one standing and we're giving him the power to chose who to kill. As it's only Will who's been voted for, only he will currently know that though.

I'd suggest voting for Will again today but changing who we target for tomorrow. The only danger is that the voted person may be being converted into the bad guys team. But if that were the case, we'd need something to combat them with, which it just doesn't look like we have at the moment, except for the votes.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Just to back up what kirennia was saying - I was publicly silent in the last round and didn't die ... although that was because I dozed off for 24 hours and didn't have the chance to join the discussion.

New suggestion: there is a 'kill word' selected by our captor ... could be something completely innocuous ... the first person to say it might be the person to die? Well it's a thought!

Re: plan for survival ... I have to go with the strategy from the previous round:

Vote = Will

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So anyone NOT vote for Will last night then? I do not think that it was the best strategy, seems like without the default death for voting the wrong person, our captors resort to random picks.....

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
unvote Will

Too quick, we need some discussion, let's wait for everyone to be here,

Uara

Part of the furniture
Rite well i've put my vote on will this evening just to keep a stable base. But as Ch3t said we need more room for discussion. At present I can't really see much in the way of reason behind the deaths. (altho I bet when its pointed out, it is blatantly obvious) Had a bit of a busy couple of days so will try to get a read through whats been said so far. Just wanted to say I was here and not lurking!

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Well I did think my suggestion of time or talk based deaths was a bit far fetched, I was hoping to stir up some discussion and get others to give there own theories.

I didnt vote for Will last night, I voted elsewhere, which is kinda obvious as I've voted this round!

If I die, it help in some way letting you all know this.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
We've only lost one person per round so far ... is this coincidence (i.e. only one person failed to follow the vote) or just the outcome of our captors set of rules?

The 'rules' at the beginning suggest that there should be 'survivors' (note plural) - which suggests that once we work out what's happening, we will all be set free.

If we really followed our captor's wishes by all successfully selecting and voting for the same person (Will for example) ... we would surely all survive?

Until we can prove definitively that 'following the rules' does NOT guarantee survival we can't begin to explore other ideas.

So surely we should all agree to vote Will (or me for that matter) - in the NEXT round (since it's too late this time).

Uara

Part of the furniture
But the question has to be asked is why have we lost the people we have. There was no public votes for them, so unless there is something else going on here--(speculation warning) someone has a role which we don't know about and is choosing people on the sly whose to say we can trust our controller when he says we're all equal (/speculation)

The only other thing is that people arn't as honest as they said when they put there evening votes on and thus they get burnt for not going with the majority.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Here's another thought, what if when we are voting we are actually voting to give that person the powers to kill someone off? Toht our evil captor is not choosing anyone but giving the choice to kill to the person with the highest votes.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Shit Aph3x, that sounds paranoid enough that could be true!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
and if I had.... surely I would have suggested voting for me again? Rather than suggesting we all vote privately or for Will? Would have been the easiest game in the world to win if I just had to keep you voting for me while I killed you off one by one.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Plus multiple survivors is not possible with that scenario

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Good point, well made, I guess after being tied to a bed watching people get fried every night has increased my paranoia levels.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
BIt quiet in here ... maybe our captors have gone? That means, of course, slow death by starvation :(

Uara

Part of the furniture
Well if i remember Will saying he was going to pass out for a while, his brain escaping on some holiday or what not. I don't kno where the rest of our unfortunate souls are at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom