Experience points per bubble

C

Cadire

Does anyone know what the formula is for calculating how many experience points are required per bubble per level?

At level 1 it's 5 points, and at level 2 it's 10 points, etc. This would suggest that the number just doubles every level... which certainly isn't the case.

I'm thinking of writing a 'countdown to 50' type thing for my own personal use, but of course I'm not going to get very far if I don't know the formula.

I

ImLestat

At 49 one bubble should be around 3,000,000,000 - 3,500,000,000. This is based upon my observation at 49 with my sm 0.1 bubbles was around 330,000,000. Hope it helps. :)

C

Cadire

It does help, if only to confirm my suspicions that there isn't a fixed formula!

The next patch reduces the amount of experience points required to level between lvls 40-45, which again suggests that the xp required is in fact a constant for each level, and the bubbles show a percentage of that.

F

Fafnir

And they reduce the xp penelty for grouping with lower lvls.

G

Gimly

Originally posted by Fafnir
And they reduce the xp penelty for grouping with lower lvls.

which will lead to no groups going as everyone will be powerlvling an alt. :eek:

O

old.job

Sweet!!!!!
If I wait long enough, they'll give me the last 10 levels as a drop in Sprag Den :)

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Gimly

which will lead to no groups going as everyone will be powerlvling an alt. :eek:

Do everyone have a second account? And do you know how boring it is to pl an alt???

B

Brunore

Originally posted by Fafnir

Do everyone have a second account? And do you know how boring it is to pl an alt???

Ahh, but people do it mate, look at the entrance to spin, always a grey con shammie or SB sat there.

D

Danya

Same in barrows. Was there levelling my cleric and merc and there were a couple of greys sat at the entrance. AFK too as I discovered when one died and I tried to res. :p
Yes powerlevelling is boring, I just go for levelling two chars at once instead of powerlevelling with my 50. Cap xp for both if you kill reds! :D

Users who are viewing this thread