Film Expendables 2

megadave

I am a FH squatter
first one was rather shit, how about getting Bruce Willis and Arnie to actually do something other than have rubbish cameos?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
the friend in question was rachael of the large breasts, she said the people reading the script (not sure who, but she works for lionsgate studios) were laughing all the time about how bad it was.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
its so bad its good! Expendables was enjoyable, not for its thrilling, gripping script, but for its sheer absurd popcorn-muncheryness

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Yeah her rack was fantastic but has begun sagging ;(

Soazak

Part of the furniture
its so bad its good! Expendables was enjoyable, not for its thrilling, gripping script, but for its sheer absurd popcorn-muncheryness

Yup, I love these sorts of film, mindless action with a cheesy plot. Chuck Norris would be amazing in a sequel.

TheDoon

Can't get enough of FH
I thought even the action scenes in The Expendables were terrible.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah it was a total let-down. I really had to force myself to get through to the end of the first one. So not worth it. :\

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Bah it was a decent 80´s action. they should get Clint Eastwood involed aswell, he could play a cowboy.. :D

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
How about Brigitte Nielsen and Arnie's maid? I'd laugh.

The first one was trashy but I kept thinking that they deliberately kept it that way?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
First one was a pure and simple popcorn muncher from the 80s, 2nd looks to be the same, just with more ridicilous in it.

Not looking forward to it(per say), but will see it when it comes out.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
These guys try too hard. Sly looks completely ridiculous nowdays, facial hair needs to go, grow long hair and get that bandana on pronto. Statham, tries too much, same with the other guys. Arnie still has this badass cold expression. Chuck and the chinese guy kicks ass as well. Dolph, well.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
They should do a remake of Commando, quality 80s popcorn!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
They should do a remake of Commando, quality 80s popcorn!

they shouldnt tho :p Commando was so good because it was so cheesey, it would suck major ass if they tried to remake it with todays standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom