Expeditionary Force Monday Aug 7th @ 7pm gmt Kobold Undercity [P]

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
At the risk of getting cross-raided off the server, I want to make a raid on the above night to do :

1. Queen's Labyrinth (Otherworld)
2. Lower Crypt (Deadlands)
3. Iarnvidiur (SI)
4. Nosoden (TH)
5. Princes (DF) - if we have access

Maybe too ambitiuous, but we'll see how it goes, if at all. All classes (and BBs) welcome, probably better if you're level 50. The only pre-req is that you can use the obelisk to port to the Underground Forest. Meet at 6.30pm intending to port to UF at 7pm.
Thursday night seems to be getting hoplessly crowded now, which is a good thing in a way and damned annoying in another.

Help keep Mid PvE Alive and Well

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Might join for some of the early bits, but alas, Monday is my expadition to the house of beer and totty.

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Will be joining with aberrathien lvl 50 zerker, or haerralith, thane. What u want m8? :)

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
nice i really want to make an trip on all of those places u mentioned so i can sign up with savage or thane (thane is still 47 but i can get it to 50 by monday) so choose from one of them.. anyway all are templated caped etc :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Might come just to see some places in mid I havent seen before, if I havent got to much exp to lose at the time.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
ogmonda said:
nice i really want to make an trip on all of those places u mentioned so i can sign up with savage or thane (thane is still 47 but i can get it to 50 by monday) so choose from one of them.. anyway all are templated caped etc :)

PVE whore! ;D

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Oldest profession

Imgormiel said:
PVE whore! ;D

....and I suppose you think I'm running a brothel? You should be so lucky.:p

Sisters under the skin

Midgem

Fledgling Freddie
Hi

I hope to come along with one of my alts - not sure which one just yet. Could be Thane, Shaman, Aug Healer or ....

I'm in work atm, but will post Sunday evening with a more definite answer.

Is this meeting time 6.30pm BST ??

Midgem
Aesir's Blade:

:bazbeer:

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Ef

So far not quite a fg, looks like this :

Me (Valk/Hunt)
Oldwhodoo (?)
Haerralith (Thane)
Ogmonda (Thane)
Kagato (?)
Midgem (Healer, Aug)
Bradlex (Warr)

Need a few more but the early dungeons on the list should be doable - not the last parts of Iarnvid tho.

Help Keep Mid PvE Alive

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Im kinda confused to what u mean by the earlier parts like otherworld/deadlands? U wanna do the insta dungeons there or? And confirm on thane.

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
i can confirm on thane but is still only 49 .. didn;t make it to 50 soz m8.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Aberrathien said:
Im kinda confused to what u mean by the earlier parts like otherworld/deadlands? U wanna do the insta dungeons there or? And confirm on thane.

Was not thinking of doing trhe Instas, unless somebody knows there's decent drops there? What I meant was Otherworld and Deadlands Crypt should be doable by 1fg, but we wouldn't get to Skoll or Nosoden or Princes in DF.
Don't worry too much about not being Lvl 50 - but try not to die.

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Well there are some decent pve drops in em, but ive tried the nameds in both otherworld and deadlands time and time again, and they be creepingly hard... Some are real easy but drops are mostly useless... But im game to try, mebbe we´ll wipe... But what the hell... Im lvl 50... :touch: Ogmondas thane... :p

Edit: Just found out 1 of the named 1s in deadlands drop a 3.2 speed Large shield... Not much statwise... but ze speed... :p

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=22813

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
just to make planning easier i'll be playing a valk :)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Cancelled

I post my raids at the same time as yours xxx, as I don't like the way you run 'em

Event cancelled due to apathy - only two others showed. Thanks to them.

So another opportunity to see a bit more of Midgard ruined by cross-raiders, who obviously don't give a toss when they late-post their efforts. The above quote (not about my raids) was taken from a recent thread. Just shows hpw pathetic some people can get. Seems they're stretching Mid player pool to see how far it will go before snapping. Very intelligent, that.

PvE events not based on artis or MLs take a step nearer extinction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom