Expansion Details announced.... Core Combat

S

Stonebits

Only a few weapons to see at the moment Here .... along with the basic idea.... underground combat?

R

Rigon-Noir-

Looks nice, ideas sound great but i'm still with everyone else. Should we really be looking at paying for an expansion so close to the release of the main game. Especially when we still have so many bugs not ironed out yet (Doors...doors...doooooooors)

F

Faeldawn

Exactly my feelings, the ancient tech idea and subterranean urban battles is a nice touch, but its too soon after launch, especially seeing as the PS population is dropping like a lead baloon.

Desperation on the part of SOE?

P

[PS]Nova

Considering werner's current problems.. probably trying to milk the cash cow for as much as they can while they can.

Altho, me being the sucker I am will probably buy it out of curiousity if nothing else :)

S

Stonebits

Originally posted by [PS]Nova
Altho, me being the sucker I am will probably buy it out of curiousity if nothing else :)

:rolleyes: Ditto....

Thats what happens when they pay me too much, I spend it all on Cheap Booze, Eastern European prositutes and expansions :clap:

Hmmmm hope my boss doesnt see this..... :eek6:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

The new guns look a little too uber if you ask me. *wants more explosive kinda stuff*

Urban warfare for teh win, though. Stacking grenades will finally pay off. :great:

SOE are trying to make money - sure - but the expansion will feature loads of new content, so I don't mind paying money for it. The door bug is more related to lag, imo. I hardly ever have any problems with doors.

R

Rigon-Noir-

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
The door bug is more related to lag, imo. I hardly ever have any problems with doors.

Nah, doors not openeing, yeah lag, doors that wont hack, don't think so.
If it was lag there wouldn't be loads of people at the same door trying to hack it and i wouldn't see a lot of "FFS" on my screen, the text would be lagged as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom