Exp Grp

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barevoose

Dedicted Exp Grp

cancelled, PM me if anyone wants to take control of this as i cannot take part sorry tog et ur hopes up anyway if u still wanna do it and think u can be leader PM me.

O

Ocalinn

YES!!!!

i am a lvl 24 warden, cant play on tuesdays and thursdays:(
but u will need pbt :D

B

barevoose

Originally posted by Ocalinn
YES!!!!

i am a lvl 24 warden, cant play on tuesdays and thursdays:(
but u will need pbt :D

u got /level m8? might wanna get u to 20 for grp :) if u havnt not that much of a problem though, just that you will be bored 1st few hours.

O

Ocalinn

i got /lvl but i want to play this warden

going to bed.. will post again tomorrow

B

barevoose

i got /lvl but i want to play this warden

going to bed.. will post again tomorrow

ok, fair enough, also going to bed will check back this post tomorrow afternoon.

E

eucanuba

Heya, could the minstrel spot be changed into a skald or? If not i will take a spot, just havn't decided yet (i really want skald) :p Or could we have a friar? If you will put a friar in place of another, i'll take friar :p

O

Ocalinn

btw, i know all the guud camping spots for a pbae grp in alb(some are in SI tho).

if we dont get enough ppl i will see what i can do about it

C

chamone

Whats the best pbaoe spot ingame for camlaan? Needs to be a very fast pop, big camp and weak to one of the pbaoe damage types. Cold, Energy or Spirit.

B

barevoose

btw, i know all the guud camping spots for a pbae grp in alb(some are in SI tho).

if we dont get enough ppl i will see what i can do about it

gonna edit post (for about the 10th time) Si is essential

B

barevoose

Originally posted by eucanuba
Heya, could the minstrel spot be changed into a skald or? If not i will take a spot, just havn't decided yet (i really want skald) :p Or could we have a friar? If you will put a friar in place of another, i'll take friar :p

Sorry we need minstrel for the second lot of CC's sorry and with warden their isnt need for a friar :p, although pber/healer places are debatalbe, and btw mincer> skald imo sure skald got more melee capability but the stealth/cc/power song beats that.

[edit] 3 spots left m8, druid/healer/secondary PB reply here or PM me to what spot you want.

B

barevoose

Re: ..

Originally posted by chamone
Whats the best pbaoe spot ingame for camlaan?

You mean what class? (imo mana eld).

Needs to be a very fast pop, big camp

If u mean a palce to hunt try saying for what lvls :)

and weak to one of the pbaoe damage types. Cold, Energy or Spirit.
Not really as if we do have 2 different types, if it is resaist against one form the other will either be neutral or +, and being weak to both types is kinda out of reach..

]Originally posted by Ocalinn
cant play on tuesdays and thursdays
]

Mincer can tank on these days then.

P.S ocalinn can u confirm u ill be playing warden if we get an FG?

H

*Hitokiri*

i would gladly play as a palladin but since i havent got my broadband now i might not be able to make those times... i might get it tomorrow and the latest set date is the 26 december... but if i get it soon il gladly play the palla... got a lvl 21 pally with sc'd gear and drops so ive maxed out stats to lvl 30... ^^

B

barevoose

Originally posted by *Hitokiri*
i would gladly play as a palladin but since i havent got my broadband now i might not be able to make those times... i might get it tomorrow and the latest set date is the 26 december... but if i get it soon il gladly play the palla... got a lvl 21 pally with sc'd gear and drops so ive maxed out stats to lvl 30... ^^

k very good, exp grp might not start until after Xmas anyway, since i guess we wont be FG for a few more days, just letting you know palla spot is yours even if ur broadband doesnt come until the 26th.

p.s whos ur scer?

O

old.Bubble

I'll play any of the 3 class's you need (Through i'd prefer merc/savage or mana eldritch/enchanter) but will play a healer/druid if needed.

You spoke to me in game about this (Haedric the BD)

O

Ocalinn

confirm me or something.. im in
and i can make a new warden if we need to start from 20, 1 xp grp i was in did 20-24 in 1 hour

O

Ocalinn

i recommend we do danaoin clerks at lvl 30 if we have a pbae SM
spirit weak and they baf at least 2 mobs each pull.. we can kill the necro campers there if there is any

R

roteca

If its between the date of 26/12 and 5/1(2004 ofc) i could play pbae wizz ( will have time pretty much 24/7 then). drop me a pm please.

B

Bridainn

Hmm.

Looks pretty nice so far. ;)
Looking forward to this. ;)
Brid ;)

O

Ocalinn

Re: Hmm.

Originally posted by Bridainn
Looks pretty nice so far. ;)
Looking forward to this. ;)
Brid ;)

aye, we just need some more people then we are ready for action :D

B

barevoose

Originally posted by *Hitokiri*
the latest set date is the 26 december...so ive maxed out

Originally posted by roteca
If its between the date of 26/12 and 5/1(2004 ofc) i could play pbae wizz

Looks like we'll be starting a few days after boxing day then ;)

B

barevoose

Eucanaba!

Originally posted by eucanuba

Can you please say which class ur gonna play please :)

B

barevoose

A few tips etc

thanks niny hope u dont minding me copying and pasting this from ur page, roughly the same as what i hope of our group ;)

Meeting Places
Everyday we will be meeting in a specified area (that will be told in gc info) and your all expected to be there at the time set, we from here we will bind if there is one and move out as soon as possible to exp/pvp.

Traveling
When we’re traveling around in our FG (full group) we will zone. After we zoned we need to wait for the other members to arrive, not run off alone to go and bind or something. Wait for the every member to have zoned, buff up and continue.
Money
At the low levels, if somebody needs new weapons or armor, we should all chip in and give that member the money. Its most important that the tanks have good weapons!
Exp’ing
When we are Exp’ing, we should do this.
A savage and the Paladin should pull 1 mob each to our group, which they then taunt. The others then help kill the mobs. We can also do this with both savages and the paladin pulling, have 3 mobs per pull.
PvP:

When we PvP, we always have to stay together. We all decide on a leader, who has to be able to navigate through most parts of daoc, who knows where to enter heavy populated areas and knows where and when it is safe to stop to rest/buff.
If we manage to get that working, we should move 1 step further: /assist.
When the tanks /assist each other, they all hit the same target, which results in 1 enemy going down in about 2 seconds. We need to decide on a MA (Main Assist).
It is better to bind at less populated areas, like Prydwen keep for Cotswold Village. Its better because if we are fully buffed and run into the populated area out of nowhere, it surprises the enemy. Its also much easier for the buffers to buff in less crowded places.
After a heavy fight, it is crucial that we pick up the gold, and /stick back to the leader.
The group leader will then run to a bit safer spot to rest up again, just a few paces out of the high-populated areas. (behind Cotswold’s hill for example.)
After that we’ve rested for 30 sec, we’ll continue to pvp.

These rules may all seem very basic, but once we really follow them perfectly, it should be very smooth. The leader has the hardest job, that’s why we should choose him wisely. We have to listen to the leader.

The most important rule though is to have fun and not to get angry after getting killed once.

O

Ocalinn

don't have me as leader :D i was MA 1 time with my armsman and we died really fast..

B

barevoose

don't have me as leader :D i was MA 1 time with my armsman and we died really fast..

lol, dont think warden would be good MA anyway ;)
will prolly need to be pally for slam

R

roteca

So the PBAE spot is mine ? or ? could be good to know 8)

B

barevoose

Originally posted by roteca
So the PBAE spot is mine ? or ? could be good to know 8)

yup ;) jsut healer spots left now.

L

lavitas

One hint, try not to make the big guilds angry with you :D, that is what led to our xp group breaking down eventually.

L

lavitas

Also i recomend that you don't try too PvP from 36 until the very high 40's. Requiem etc gank groups will just steam roll over you even if you are green :|

H

*Hitokiri*

requiem..... at least we get a good challenge if they come.... :D

B

barevoose

oh :( MMiii split now?, what lvl are you all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread