EXP GRP sign up !!!!!

Fetid

Fledgling Freddie
The thing is.. i did say on more than 1 time, quoteing myself " this is like going back too lvl 1 , ppl just dont listen too suggestions "
anyway good luck with the group not worth bickering ova things like this

Aldias

Fledgling Freddie
Fetid said:
The reason i complain is for a few things .. heres 1 example: the druid was buffing only the casters with all buffs includeing stren .. then the warden /druid and bard with acuity leaveing the tanks w/o spec buffs and haste .. good idea? i tihnk not. i died ? soo what its a game its not bcause i died that i left and i said in /g why i was going too leave soo why make it out that was the reason..?
god i can think of loads of other reason for leaveing..
1: the eld was bolting the mobs while the tanks was on them .. not pbaeing..
2: bard was afk for 20+ mins then comes up with the excuse i was locked out my room... (tbh i herd alot worse excuse's but nvr the less it was an excuse)
3: bad buffing.. well i explained how allrdy..

also when moveing about in a high agro zone u normaly stop if someone gets agro.. this happend twice and no. only reason i surrivied the first time as i had too engage and then spam them too stop.. soo imo im glad i left and if any of you feel like joining gl. ur need it

1: Ballics. You havent die from this reason anyway. Besides is an xp grp whichsometimes u test ur skills as well. You learn to play to chr. Thats what this guys did. If you wona hit 50 in 1 day say LA / Vng or whover else to make and special event for you to hit 50 :p and ofc You still you aint have a clue how ur chr works.

2: When Bard was AFK no1 was in dangerous and no1 died and no1 was clsoe to die as well. Evry1 knows Bard's rolle in xp grp.

3: You got all the possible buffs doesnt matter what mages got. we had 3 guys who can cove all the grp from basics. Besides You havent died in this occasion as well. And ofc i am making a proper drood for rvr not a bb.. i cant affrod 2 accounds u know.

The reason u DIED :

1 Your 1st death came from ur own pull if u remeber when u pull about 10 glimers all prups to us. So ur complaints doesnt exist here. I said w8 and rest and u pulled.
2 You died coz Bard was dead inside the area of mobs and tried to rez him.

So 1 of the 2 mistakes was urs and u came to the conclusion that this grp sucks LOL

End of Story. So dont complain about ur solo :twak:

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
i only left the grp
1) my xp was shit cause i was the highest lvl
2) ill rather lvl in the day time two considering i have a week off
3) there is no three but 2 looks shit :p

Fetid

Fledgling Freddie
ok mate think what ya like. i know why i left cba argueing about it i left o well get a replacement and carry on? and im not complaining about soloing or dieing soo dunno where ya got that from

Uliea

Fledgling Freddie
Well you brought it to public forums to bitch about the group in the first place Fetid. I think that's why the people who are staying with the group are upset and arguing with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom