any exp groups around these days?

i got a 20 chant looking for groups to hit 50 :p

YoungElf

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
any exp groups around these days?

i got a 20 chant looking for groups to hit 50 :p

Hehe, thanks. Been long time since I laughed this full heartedly :clap:

Only ways atm seems to be you make fixed exp group with some people that are online same times with you. Or just sign up as loot picker at finns list. It's a long list, but seems to be better if the list keeper is your friend / guildie.

But fear not, there is always an option of 3-5 months soloing without anykinda buffbot / power regens!

Khefru

One of Freddy's beloved
Xp groups are thing of the past I'm afraid. Best off waiting for a new game like WOW, coz it'll be here b4 u ding 50 by yourself anyway :rolleyes:

Khazar

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, i was lv20 with a chanter i started 2 days ago and ATM im lv30, there still some ppl leveling by the old way dude

i found about 20 ppl in treibh caillte (or whatever) leveling there, and i found exp grps in spraggon and DF easy

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Exp groups arent dead, there are less than there used to be but if you do /who <zone/dungeon of you level> and ask a few of the people in there, Hi do you need a <insert level <insert class> ? you will be able to find a group no problems.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
DF is a good place when we have it - seems a lot more people group up and got xping / farming in DF than when we don't have it.

Other than that getting a guild might not be a bad idea - see if you can xp with people's alts or leech some xp from a scroll farmer or something.

Lucki

Fledgling Freddie
I agree. Xping is harder then it used to be, but certainly not impossible. I've been lvling my chanter pretty much wholehartedly for the last few weeks, and if you try hard enough you still can find groups. Ofcourse occasionally theres noone around, and then you just have to grit your teeth and do the solo thing.

Sitting on 8 days played and lvl 48 atm.

Hard, but not impossible

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
xp groups still alive and kicking

i always get asked on my twinks if i want to join a grp

I think the majority of 50's just like to think that xp grps dont exist so they can justify sitting in fins leech :p

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
To find a group is mostly harder then to start one....if you ask me ;)

Kenshiro

Loyal Freddie
oblimov said:
I think the majority of 50's just like to think that xp grps dont exist so they can justify sitting in fins leech :p

totally agree with that analysis

On a side note : Fins grp was great when you came in those final 2-3 lvl's and didn't wanna spend weeks on it + having played the first 45-48 lvl's u still knew 'how to play ur char'.
These days the Fins grp is full of lowbie leeches (some of them are even noobs) which end up with a lvl50 char not knowing how to play it
The result of that is a 'never-ending (joke) list' where u just have to hope u know someone in the grp or w8 for 10+ hours.

just a little whine... :clap:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Kenshiro said:
totally agree with that analysis

On a side note : Fins grp was great when you came in those final 2-3 lvl's and didn't wanna spend weeks on it + having played the first 45-48 lvl's u still knew 'how to play ur char'.
These days the Fins grp is full of lowbie leeches (some of them are even noobs) which end up with a lvl50 char not knowing how to play it
The result of that is a 'never-ending (joke) list' where u just have to hope u know someone in the grp or w8 for 10+ hours.

just a little whine... :clap:

But so true!!!

Tbh, I have caved in to the idea of having an animist as well. Took him till 43 at fins (being someone’s leech) and occasionally pressing a shroom button just to add on the “to hit bonus”. After 43 I left and went over to CM, only to realise that animists have so many potential apart from just shrooming. I might return to fins just in order to get to 50 quite fast, but I also plan to by-pass that by having my own fop (hopefully by Wednesday) as I’d like to play the character a bit more. If you see me there, you’re welcome to join the group (well, me) at any stage.

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
There are grps around still, im not one for the PLg malarky then again never been asked so probably would not turn it down if asked ;-).

But my Void eld is lvl 48 now i solod most of the way up mainly by choice as there were not many peeps lfg around but a few nights i found a grp, or even set one up myself which works.

However, it does seem that guilds are helping others in guild to lvl as on my solo travels ive seen lots of GG's PL others in there guild. This is nice and friendly of guilds doing this but it does kill the XP grps where random people from all guilds meet to grp up..

Khazar

Fledgling Freddie
i leveled my SM in prydwen with pwlv and now that im leveling my chanter by the old way i get a lot of fun more than the "new" way... noone regret the normal groups? with a druid... a bard... 2 or 3 tanks + mages... ;)

as i said in my first post 2 days ago i was lv30, i am now lv34 in 3 days, isnt too slow right?

fins..... :puke:

imo a good way to make good exp/grps is to set a regular exp grp here (forum) :eek:

Mysteriax

Fledgling Freddie
Fat chance that you get a group here.
Go to Albion if you want groups. I am leveling a paladin on alb prydwen myself (gave up on level my 45 chanter cause he couldnt get groups)
So I tried alb Prydwen, and I'll be damned there are actualy groups there. I leveled in groups. My pala is level 36 already. Btw dont try to get groups anywhere before 6pm CET on weekdays, cause even on alb pryd there are non, or you must be extremely lucky

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom