Exp Groups?

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
I haven't seen Moderna as I quit playing Mid a few days before the patch with that place arrived. Sounds like its the new Malmo with all the idiocy that used to go along with that place.

Trollheim isn't that brilliant as groups can actually get smeared on their way in if not too careful and places like the bar are fun, but usually end up in a wipeout. Avalon City best general area for xp I've encountered anywhere I've played in game. Only problem in AC is the patrol, but even at that, it can be encouraged to play dead more often than not.

Sycho said:
Albion has just as bad problems, avalon city is usually just for tasker groups

Should have been in my idiot groups then when I was levelling cabby. More fun than you could shake a stick at, though will admit xp was variable depending on who was around. Beware the nekkid body-pulling cabbeh :D

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
One thing that did... annoy me i guess, is i always saw DF as the most fun place to XP. Also i always thought cash wise for almost any level it was one of the best. However if you can salvage what you earn in moderna and are in a pretty opt'd group (capped buffs 3sm 1heal 1 sham FoP and ideally a speed leech), hour for hour you will also farm more cash than DF. Powerlevelling will always happen, if you lost moderna, malmo would get more popular again etc... but i do think that pl'ing should at least be less profitable to make it more of a choice to players.

A lot of people already pointed out that for a new players its hard to get involved and i agree totally. Tragically there are so few new players that it rarely becomes a highlighted issue :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom